This Christmas...

Christmas Eve- 9:30 P.M

Eazy's P.O.V

3 long months had finally past and I was about to see my baby again. And snow for the first time in a while. Last time it snowed in LA was that awesome but weird ass Christmas in 10th grade. Everything had been off, we actually got fall like weather that year and the snow came in early December only to be gone literally the day after Christmas.

But Janet said they've had snow there for since fucking Thanksgiving and it usually don't go away until like February or some shit. I couldn't pass the offer up not to mention I think we all needed to get out of LA for a while. Gina was hating USC, she said she was trying her hardest to finish out the semester so she could keep her aid and transfer to UCLA.

Cube had actually turned a shade darker because of the heat in Phoenix so he needed some cold. And me, well Cudda is now 5 months pregnant and I'm bugging. I can't wait for my son to get here but it's kiiling me that I got another girl pregnant all because of my selfish antics. But she won't find out, I'll be damned if she will.

But we had just gotten off the plane and we were now in this car on our way to Janet's school, driving on this icy ass road.

It was all the guys,Regina and Lele(Michel'le). Lauren and Sharon couldn't make it, they were in Florida for some big cheer competition, so Ren and Yella were pretty lonely. Lele and Dre were cuddled up and Cube and Gina hadn't let the other one breathe since we left goddamn LA!

I rolled my eyes and groaned as I sat right next to them listening to every kiss and moan. But let me stop acting like I ain't gonna do that to Jan when I see her. "Mr Wright," the driver said and I opened the curtain that separated us from him. "It's Eric man and wassup?" I laughed. "Um we're here sir." I clapped my hands excitedly and pushed Cube and Gina, causing them to bump their heads. "Nigga what the fuck?" They said in unison. They made the perfect couple.

"We here!" We all cheered and opened the doors just as the car stopped. Damn this was a big school.

"Eazy?" I looked and saw her standing there, my heart dropped

"Eazy?" I looked and saw her standing there, my heart dropped. "My baby!" I ran to her and picked up, her legs wrapped around my waist and I spun her around.

Janet's P.O.V

It felt so good to see him after all this time. I missed him so much it hurt. He still wore the same body spray and it smelled so good as he held me. He was so warm despite the fact his stubborn ass was wearing short sleeves. We pulled away and our lips met for the first time in 6 months. "I missed you!" I grinned. "Me too, the gang is here." He put me down and walked over to everybody. The guys still looked the same, matching in their blue and white color scheme.

 The guys still looked the same, matching in their blue and white color scheme

"Hey girl!" Cube hugged me tight rocking me back and forth. "Hey Shea, that meal plan down in Phoenix must be doing you some good, you look like a thuggish teddy bear." He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, when they offer you a unlimited meal plan with 400 dining dollars, you just can't say no." He quipped back and I agreed.

I greeted the rest of the gang and huddled with my girls who were getting thicker by the minute, only Cube and Dre were to blame. "So we all remember the plan for tomorrow right?" I asked. "Yeah, we'll all meet at the mall downtown, take a picture in front of y'all town Christmas tree, then we'll go to the festival in that park. And after that, we're gonna meet Grandma Jackson." Cube grinned.

"Grandma Scruse, my mom's mom. And we're having dinner over there so I want y'all all dressed nicely E." I wagged my finger at him as he pushed me. "Okay yeah Jay we got it. Now come on we just came off a 3 hour flight and it's damn near 10 at night on Christmas Eve, it's time to turn in." Gina said, smirking at Cube and I shook my head.

"Aight you nasties. Y'all go find y'all hotel and be here around 1 tomorrow." I laughed and gave them all another hug. And then they left and only E was left. "So what we gon do now?" I looked him up and down and pulled him by his collar toward my dorm room, biting my lip.

                            ...

"This room is small as hell but you small so I guess it works for you." We were now laying in my bed, our clothes all over the floor. "Merry Christmas Baby," by the O'Jays was blasting from my record player and we were cuddled up after 3 hours of going at it, passing a blunt between us. I know they say no smoking in the dorm, but this muthafucka don't open back up for another 2 weeks, the smell'll be gone by then.

I hit the blunt hard and let the smoke come through my nose. "Nigga shut up, you small too. Only two inches taller than me." He laughed while he finished the blunt and then wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. "I been missing you so much, Cheeky." He said in that sexy ass voice of his. "Mmm I been missing you too." "You know this my pussy right?" He grinned, putting his hand between my legs. I hissed as his fingers gently rubbed around my clit. "Of course I do. Wouldn't nobody else get it even if I wanted them to, I love you too much to give myself to anyone else."

I felt him hesitate for a second only to all of a sudden feel him climb on top of me. I stared into his eyes. "You mean that?" He asked. "Of course." He sighed only to smile again. He began kissing me again and my eyes glanced at the clock before closing and letting him start doing his thing again. 12:00 midnight it read. This Christmas...

So they've made it there and Eazy is still lying to Janet. Do you think she'll find out? Next chapter will be coming soon!! Like/comment (please comment guys, they really mean a lot, just as much as the votes do.❤). More to come!!!