Something New...

*1 year later*- March 10, 1988

Eazy's P.O.V

It's been a year since I talked to Jerry and he has helped me get Ruthless Records off the ground by putting another quarter of a million to mine. And we've since gotten a pretty good following when we released our debut NWA and the Posse where we had all the craziest, dopest muthafuckas we could find. They were so dope I'm using dopest to describe them, which should say something.

And I owe a lot of credit to these underground radio stations because then playing my shit "Boyz N the Hood" and our song "Dopeman" on heavy rotation. I love it because they're not afraid to play real shit that talks about real problems that we go through in the hood. As opposed to these mainstream motherfuckers, just wanting to play shit that don't have any meaning just will bring in more money.

And as a result, we managed to land a performance, our first performance as a group, at Skateland, this funky ass little Compton roller rink on March 11th, and we're rehearsing for it for it right now, in Cube and Gina's small ass living room. Dre and Yella aren't doing much of anything because they already got the records to scratch up, it's just Cube, Ren and I that need to go over our rhymes. mostly me because this is the very first time I've ever performed in front of a crowd and I had nowhere near the confidence of Cube or Ren but they wanted to hear no part of that.

"Strong strawberry jocking me so early. Hoe you wanna hit you gotta- shit damn!" I swore and they all groaned. "Eazy man what are you doing we've been going over these rhymes for the past 4 hours and you still can't get the shit right." Ren yelled. "We've been going over them for the past week and he still can't get the shit right." Cube quipped with his head thrown back against the couch cushions. I slammed the paper down. "Well I'm sorry this is my first performance and I'm nervous as fuck." I rubbed my temples.

"Alright man chill let's just do it again." Dre spoke up. "Start from the beginning." I lifted the paper up. "...Well I'm the dopeman yeah boy wear corduroy, money up to here but unemployed." The guys were bobbing they heads and I was getting into it when suddenly the door opened. The guys groaned and we were met with the glares of Regina, Sharon, Michel'le and Cheeky- I mean Janet. "Y'all niggas still here??" Gina groaned as she set the grocery bags she had in her hands. "We gonna leave as soon as E here get this shit right." Cube replied as he strolled over and kissed her passionately. They been together almost 5 years and they still be all over each other like white on rice.

Sharon walked over to Ren while Lele went and sat on Dre's lap. I instantly cast my stare on Janet,only for her to glare to get deeper. I smiled slightly only for her to roll her eyes and walk up the stairs. I shook my head rubbing my hands through my hair. I can't stand here and act like I been innocent this past year. Since The Posse dropped, hoes been all on us and I've gotten more pussy than ever, which was good because I love pussy. But bad because it's only pushed my baby further away from me. I never thought Janet and I would drift apart like this but we have and all because of my selfishness. Cube's voice in my ear brought me back to reality.

"Huh what?" I said. "I said let's go, let the women have the house for now. Can I drive this time?" I was hardly listening so I just threw him my keys and we bonked out but not before Cube reminded the girls about Skateland tomorrow. Gina promised they would all be there. I knew that they would but that didn't mean Janet would...

                              ...

March 11, 1988- 7:30 P.M.

Janet's P.O.V

I sat on the toilet staring at the outfit I was gonna put on. Gina was screaming, "Come on Jay, they shit starting in 30 minutes, they ain't gonna wait all night." I stood up and smirked. Since they forced to go to this shit, I was gonna be petty as fuck. I pulled on this skirt with a hideous color pattern and then a button up white blouse with puffy sleeves and some platform shoes. I stepped out and was instantly met with shocked faces from the girls. "Janet really?" Miche'le groaned. "I get you're still mad at Eazy but if you were this, the rest of the guys will never talk to us again."

"Now here." Sharon held up this sexy, tight ass short dress that had one whole side cut out and as well as the midsection open. "Take that bullshit you got off, put this on and let's go. You may not want no part of that nigga but you damn sure gonna not make us looking bad being petty and shit." I sighed and went back in the bathroom. The girls 1, me 0.

Eazy's P.O.V

We were about to head out there and I still felt sick on the stomach. Even though I had memorized all my rhymes, I was still nervous especially since Cube told me last minute that Gina and the girls had forced Janet to come and so she would be in the audience, so I knew I had to be on top of it. Cube and Ren laughing tuned me back in. "Aww shit there go Mr. Drummen." Cube snickered referring to Jerry. "Nah that's Mr. Furley from Three's Company." Ren said and they all laughed, I fake laughed with them.

"Ha ha ha, y'all finished? This man been going around, pushing our shit and getting money for Ruthless, he gon get us on tour, get us distribution, he gon bring us some real money." "Uh huh then what E?" Dre said. "He takes 20, we cut 80, that's how managers work." I replied. I know they ain't crazy about Jerry primarily because he's white, especially Cube, but they just gotta trust me. "Alright, it's time to go out there. So for real, they want NWA, let's give em NWA. Let's get this money!!"
                               ...

The show went pretty well.  We performed two songs. When we did "Dopeman", I was gonna stay behind Cube the whole time even while I was rapping but Cube and Ren pulled me to the front,damn near into the crowd and I rapped every word didn't miss one. And...I saw Janet. She was with Gina and the girls and they were all wearing black but I had my eyes on her the entire time. I had to talk to her, I had to get her back.

We went to the after party after getting a deal with Priority Records. It was a little known label but hell you can always turn nothing into something. And that's what I'm about to do with my baby. I walked into the party, "Computer Love" by Zapp was bumping, Gina and Sharon were on the dance floor, all up on Cube and Ren, I could see Michel'le running to the bathroom while Dre was heading back to his turntables. There's some weird shit going on between them, but I'm not sure what it is. Then I saw her,sitting at the bar by herself.

I started over to her when all of a sudden a bitch got in my way. "Hey Eazy you did the damn thing up on that stage." I looked at her, she was pretty as hell. Light brown sugar babe, with long curly black hair, nice pink tasty looking lips and huge titties but I didn't want her I wanted my Cheeky. "Thanks, now if you'll excuse me." I moved to the side, only for her to move with me. "What are you doing?" I asked and she turned to see where I looking. And at that moment Janet just had to look up in my direction. At the moment, the bitch turned around and kissed me hard on the mouth. On instinct, I grabbed her ass but quickly pulled away. "Bitch what the fuck?" I hissed and quickly looked at Janet, who got up and walked quickly away to the exit.

"Janet! Jay, wait!" I screamed trying to follow but she disappeared into the crowd. I sighed only to feel that bitch grinding on me from behind. Damn...

Hey guys!! I finally updated in what seems like forever! It was hard to churn this out but I did it and I hope you guys are still reading and like it! More will be coming and very soon because I started kicking school's ass and now I'm out for summer. Plus I've gotten more inspiration for this story so I will be finishing it! So hope you like it! Next part coming up soon! Like/comment!! More to come!!!