A Ruthless Night (Part 2)...

Janet's P.O.V

We got back into the '64 and he started it up. I didn't even think about telling Mike where I was going because he probably didn't even know I had been home in the first place! When Whitney's around, he's blind to everything else. Besides, Michael and my brothers have always been cool with Eazy and the gang, so as long as I'm with any of them, they were cool with it.

Eazy glanced over at me and a sly smirk grew on his face. He flipped up a switch and the car went bouncing up and down really fast. I grabbed my chest and glared at him as he laughed hysterically. "Eazy you know I hate it when you do that shit!" I snapped, hitting his well built chest. Did I really just think that?

Eazy chuckled and wrapped his arms around me playfully. "I know I just wanted to make you mad. I sowwy." He giggled and started the car again. We went down the highway and I could tell it was probably gonna be some time before we got there. I looked at what was on the radio and hissed in disgust. "Really Eazy?" I sneered and he frowned. "What?" I raised my eyebrows and he groaned. "Girl you need to quit sleeping on Guns and Roses, they a good band." I turned the dial to the next station. "Not as good as my brothers. Or as the true Kings of Rock."

I turned up the volume and soon "It's Tricky" by Run-D.M.C was blasting through the car. I was banging my head and rapping the lyrics while Eazy just stared at me like I was crazy. "What?" I laughed. "You're crazy, that's what!" He grinned as he turned off onto an exit. "Messing with my radio and shit, you're lucky you my best friend though."

I shook my head and grinned as the song finished out and they began the slow jams. They started out with my brothers' "Find Me A Girl". Did I ever mention that they had recorded some stuff here and there? As I listened to the lyrics, I couldn't help but wonder if Eric felt this way about me. I know we were best friends and all, but sometimes best friends could work out and be something. Prime example is Mike and Whitney.

They became best friends when they were 17 and started dating when they were 19 after they lost their virginities to each other. I could just envision it happening for me and Eazy but I don't know if he felt the same way or felt anything for that matter. He wasn't the best when it came to expressing his feelings. But it can't hurt to dig just a tad bit deeper.

"Hey Eazy," I said as we turned into a bad off neighborhood. It was at this moment I realized that we were on the other side of Compton, the worse side of Compton. "Yes Cheeky?" He responded. I swallowed and looked up at his gorgeous features. "Do you know about this spin the bottle party on Friday?" He nodded and parallel parked the car. "Yeah." He wiped his top lip. "Are you going?" I asked and he nodded again. "Yeah, all the guys are going. Regina's going, so she can try and get a kiss from Cube and uh...this fine little honey named Tasha and some of her friends are going. Oh yeah Sharon and Lauren gonna be there too."

I grew angry all of a sudden. Now I know for a fact I'm going. That hoe ain't finna kiss my man. "We can finish this after we get outta here." He put a serious mean mug on and fixed his hat straight.  He got out and went to the trunk and I followed. He pulled out the weed and crack and shut the trunk. I looked down at his waist and seen he had his gun strapped to his belt and at that moment I knew he wasn't my best friend Eric anymore, he was Eazy E the ruthless gangsta.

He walked up to the door and banged on it hard. "Who is it?" A deep voice hissed. "You know who it is. Open the fucking door!" Eazy snarled, pulling me close to his warm chest. The guy slowly opened the door and we walked in. It was dirty and dusty and smelled of straight weed and I was disturbed. But I asked to come, I had to suck it up.

There was another guy and two girls around me and E's age staying here too. I tuned back into the conversation E was having. "Took you long enough." The guy sneered. "Be lucky I came. I had homework to do." Eazy replied, giving them some weed and about 5 grams of crack. "Now give me the fucking money." The guy who answered the door stood back. "Whoa why you gotta be so ruthless Eric? You need some pussy, you probably need some pussy." One of the girls came up behind Eazy and tried grinding on him and Eazy forcefully pushed her onto the couch.

"Not from these two strawberry bitches you got up in here. I want my fucking money and you know how much it is!" The other guy stood up and got up in Eazy's face and I gulped. "Fuck you being so disrespectful in my house for cuz?" E rolled his eyes and looked around. "Nigga this a dope house and you talking about being disrespectful?"

The guy moved away from E and locked the door. The girl sitting on the couch clocked an AK and I stepped back, beginning to sweat. "Now I told you, you gonna have to give us some time on that payment..if you value your life..." "Oh really?" Eazy said, his accent becoming very apparent. "Because I thought I told you to have it today..if you value your mama's life." I gasped and the guy laughed.

"Think I'm bullshitting? I got peeps right outside her complex right now. Because if I don't show up, they gonna show out! Greenleaf right, that's the street she stay on?" The guy blew  smoke in Eazy's face and Eazy glanced at the girl on the couch as she lowered the gun and then at me. Suddenly, I heard a bustling outside. I ran to the door and looked through the peephole and saw a huge tank rolling down the street.

I gasped in fear, my eyes brimming over with tears. The guy ran over and pushed me onto the ground to look outside. "Aw shit it's the cops nigga with that battling ram too." Commotion broke out and Eazy broke loose of the other guy's hold. But not before smacking him across the face with his gun. He ran over, knocked the other guy out, snatched the money they had, grabbed me, and ran for the window.

One of the girls tried getting in our way but Eazy threw her into the refrigerator and bust the window up with his foot. I felt the house shake and I knew they had burst in the front door. Eazy finally broke through the window and pushed me through first. I screamed as I felt glass slice through the skin on my arm as Eazy pushed me through. "Squeeze! Squeeze!" He yelled.

I finally fell to the dirt concrete outside and he came out too. We thought we were safe until a police pit bull came running at us. We ran to the nearest fence, he jumped over and pulled me over it with him and we finally made it to his car. He started it up and we zoomed out of the neighborhood, doing at least 80. He slowed down once we were on the highway...

                           ...

I clutched my chest, as it felt like my heart was about to bounce right out. "See this is why I don't let you come with me. Look at what I have to do now?" Eazy had been nagging me ever since we got back to my house. Now he was wrapping my arm up in an Ace bandage. "Okay I won't ask to go again," I sighed. Eazy finished and stood up at the sink, washing the blood off his hands. He looked me up and down and he walked towards me until my back was against the wall and there was no space between us. I looked at him shocked and waited for him to do something.

He looked at my lips and I looked at his and he was about to say something when all of a sudden, Michael burst through the bathroom door. "Eazy! What the hell is you doing here so late?" He yelled and I rolled my eyes in irritation. Dammit Mike! "My bad Mike, I was just leaving." Eazy replied, going to the door dapping Mike up. "Yeah you do that." Michael sneered. "Good night Cheeky I'll see you tomorrow." He left and Michael glared at me next. "Take your ass to bed." He slammed the door and I rolled my eyes. So close... So close...

Hey guys!! Hope you liked this chapter! Next chapter will be up soon!! Like/comment!! More to come!!!