Wilding Out..

*3 months later-July 10, 1990* Janet's POV

I felt my plane land on the freeway and I leaned my head up. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Los Angeles. The time is 12:00 PM and the temperature is 85°." I smiled as I slowly stood and stretched. I was back in LA for a break and I was excited. Not because I was going to go and party and shit. I'm not about that shit anymore. I will go out on occasion but for the most part, I prefer to be a homebody. Therefore my plan is to go and visit Cube and Gina. On the set of their new movie Boyz N The Hood. I know what you thinking, since when does Cube act?

Well what happened originally was this cat named John Singleton met all the guys back in 88 when they were doing an interview and he told them that he wanted to do a movie and he wanted them to star in it. The others laughed it off and Cube did at first too but John told him that even though the other guys would be a great inclusion, Cube was the one he wanted the most. Cube just ignored it at first but earlier this year he called him and reminded him of the movie,even sent him a script. Cube had dropped his album and it went platinum in 2 weeks so he was planning to tour and he didn't read it. But once he read it, in John's words, he was Doughboy on the spot.

Gina got a supporting role as Doughboy's girlfriend,which I thought was very appropriate since the media was now aware that they were together. They had been filming for a month and a half now, they'd be done in October. And apparently they also had a surprise for me, so needless to say I was excited. Gina had my baby too, I asked her to go get her for the week so that way I'd be able to see and spend my own personal time with her. And I also mentioned that if Eric had something to say, she could tell him to go fuck himself since I wouldn't be around to tell him myself.

That's all I wanted,was to chill with my best friend and catch up and play with my baby before I have to leave. I wanted to see no parts of Eric at all. It's crazy that the man I'm talking about was my best friend and now husband. But I seriously had no energy to deal with him for the week I'll be here. That's also why I asked Gina to get Londyn because in addition to her deserving to get her godmommy time, I know Eric loves to smoke he's a whole stoner. Even though he has a nanny usually watching over her while he works, I also know that he loves to smoke with the boys downstairs while my baby is asleep upstairs. And because I couldn't be there to punch him for it, I asked Gina to take Londy for the week.

All these thoughts were going through my head as I walked through the terminal with my bags. I walked out and saw my limo driver waiting for me outside. "Miss Jackson," he smiled and I smiled back at him. I put my bag in the trunk and I told him where to take me. I was going to Crenshaw...

...

It didn't take me much time to get to the set. It was right up the street from where Cube grew up which was crazy to me. Him and Gina haven't moved yet, he's waiting on his money from Brian. Once he gets that, he's putting a down payment on this gorgeous house in San Fernando Valley. I walked down towards the set and I tried to be quiet so as not to draw attention to myself. I lowered my shades as the clacking of my heels came to a halt. I looked and saw that the cameras were rolling, they were shooting the cook out scene. And Gina and Cube were talking to each other ."Wait a minute nigga who you calling a hoe I ain't no hoe!" Gina said in a voice way higher pitched than her own, to play into her ghetto chick role. Cube looked at her shocked. "Oop I'm sorry bitch," he said sarcastically only for ole girl behind him to hit him and the woman playing his mama to hit him too.

I laughed silently and John yelled "Cut!" Everyone started dispensing and I saw Cube go to Gina and they starting hugging. I smiled looking at them be so happy with each other. Gina then looked and her eyes widened with excitement. "Jay!!" She screamed running toward me as Cube followed behind her. She jumped in my arms and we started laughing like little girls. "I missed you bitch!!" She screamed and I screamed the same thing back. I started jumping but noticed she didn't. I was about to ask but then I saw Cube. "Hey Cube!!" I smiled and hugged him and he hugged me back. "Hey Jay, how's everything being going?"