Let Me Find Out Something's Up...

Eazy's P.O.V

We were having one last rehearsal before our farewell concert tonight and I was between options at the moment. I had the ring all ready to give her. She was going to get this ring put on her finger regardless, but there was one of part of me that was thinking this was probably the wrong time. She was going on tour and we were too, but she was going overseas and shit, shit I'm almost positive we'll never do. And aside from the times that she'll be back in the States and we can visit, I won't see her for almost a year.

Which of course gives me all the free time to be with my two future crazy ass baby mamas and prepare for the births of my baby girls. Shawna decided to name her baby Sharon, which was funny to me considering my friend Sharon, and the Baldwin Hills chick, Bernice, decided to name her baby Raven. I love both names and can't wait until they're here but at the same time, Kai might be expecting and if she is, that means I need my seed to be in Janet as soon as possible.

She needs to stay occupied until I can get Shawna under control. I ain't never fucked with a bitch so obsessed, let's hope she's the one and only who's this crazy about a nigga. After the show tonight, I'm staying at my mama house again in Compton before we leave out at 5 tomorrow morning. And I want to show Janet one more good time before I leave because I need her to have my baby..

We were having one last rehearsal before we head over to the Forum and then to this club for a little get together for us and our family and friends to say goodbye. Jerry set it up for whatever reason but the guys were looking forward to it, Cube and Ren especially, because Gina and Sharon were their everything. Yeah, Ren cheated on Sharon a few times but unlike my ass, he was straight up with her, and on top of that he used protection. Sharon had been holding on for years now, 6 going on 7 to be exact, and she told all of us that Ren was the one for her. Gina made the same thing clear to about Shea, although she had nothing to worry about because Cube was faithful.

That's why I need Jay by my side always, as much sex as I have and as nasty as I am, I guess I do it because I hate being alone. And if I lose Cheeky again, and be alone while my fellas are moving on in life and love, I wouldn't be able to take it. A giant smack on my back snatched me out my thoughts. "Hell yeah E! You killed that shit!" Cube cheered. "What I kill?" I asked confused and he furrowed them mean ass looking eyebrows of his. "Your Straight Outta Compton verse. Went straight through no fuck ups! Nigga you ready!" I smiled and dapped him up. "Thanks man means a lot to hear that."

"Hey guys!" Jerry yelled as he walked in. "Wassup Jerry," I asked as the guys bunched up behind me. "There some reporters here to talk to you." "Aight, should be easy enough. Niggas let's go out there and be "politically correct" I said and the guys scoffed before shuffling out, when Cube left he bumped Jerry with his shoulder. "Control your wild animal of a friend." Jerry growled to me and I shrugged. Cube is damn near a grown ass man and I ain't his daddy, I can't control what he does. But this hostile behavior of his is getting sickening, and I have a feeling I'm gonna find out the reason for it and soon.

...

Janet's POV

"And so when was the last time y'all fucked again just to be clear I got what you said?" Sharon was asking me as she sipped on her Moscato. Lele and Gina agreed as they leaned forward. We were having one last girls day before Lele left to go on the road with the guys and I left to go with Mike in two weeks. "Oh my God..he fucked me outside at the park the other night." I said quietly. "Ewww y'all doing fucking exhibition shit now??" Sharon snickered. I was embarrassed now that I told them.

"Shut up it's not like we were fully naked, he just...bent me over and make me hold on to the wire fence and hit it from the back." Their screams got louder. "I need some more Arbor Mist!" Lele cried out. "Y'all making fun of me but what's crazy is that he ain't never shit like this before. He fucked me in the studio, at the park and in the kitchen this morning. And he's came in me every single time." That's when they got silent. "Girl from what it sounds like, he just might be trying to plant his seed." Sharon muttered. "But why now when both of our careers are about to take off?"