Chapter 5: Take Charge

~Rebekah POV~

Rebekah and Fiore had been having a talk about helping her find a new love after Klaus had killed Emil. They were walking by the road where they spotted a carriage with three young girls in the back.

"Rebekah I am sure, you will find someone and I promise I will not allow Niklaus to kill this next one" Fiore muttered whilst the two walked on.

"Fiore look over there" Rebekah gestured to the carriage being attacked by some drunken men. "What do we do?"

"Come now Rebekah! You'll never get out from under Nik's thumb if you don't take charge every now and then" Fiore looked at her sister proudly and grinned. "You tell me what we do."

"We show those men how to treat a lady" Rebekah dashed off and attacked the men and Fiore came to join her. Her sister went to the carriage and began to help the ladies out.

"C'mon now little girls, all the bad men have gone" Fiore said as she helped the girls out one by one.

"You're safe, forgive the disorder." Rebekah said beaming. "Us girls have got to stick together. Now is there anything you want to take with you?" Rebekah, Fiore and the other girls took the belongings from the carriage and fled the scene.

Rebekah walked through the French Quarter, smiling at the memory. Her legend lived on and it served as a reminder that woman can be oppressed by selfish men but they could always triumph. They just had to be brave enough to fight for themselves. And today—Rebekah was going to do exactly that.

~Fiore POV~

I returned back home and heard Cami screaming in pain. She was in there with a witch and a vampire but she was hurting which concerned me the most.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked the witch as she continued to cause Cami agonizing pain.

"None of your business" The witch sneered. She tried to throw me away with her magic but I deflected it and it threw her back instead.

"Cami, what's happening? How did you get involved in all this?" I asked as I rushed up to her and cleaned up her bleeding nose.

"You, you're one of them" Cami said in fear.

"Sort of, but I didn't know you were wrapped up in this" I said scratching my head. "That doesn't explain anything. What is happening?"

"I keep losing memories, gaps in time" She turned to look at the witch who was now waking up. "She was helping me, she said they took something from me."

"I'm gonna unlock every stolen memory, undo every piece of mind control that any vampire has ever done to you. You'll understand it all and you'll be free." The young witch had said.

"I wish you had told me" I said shaking my head. "But the thing is Cami, monsters are fictional for a reason. Unlocking all of this, whatever it is, might not be in your best interest."

"I don't care" She said determinedly. "I want to remember, I want to remember it all" I sighed and turned back to the witch.

"Before I do this—I need you to assure me that this is in her best interest, and not yours" I said glaring at her. "Although, you're still a teenager and you have that much power so—" I didn't finish my sentence after coming to the realisation of what she was. A harvest witch that hadn't finished the ritual.

"I promise that it is." She said nodding her head confidently "Cami is my friend and I care about her. So fix her."

"Do you know who I am?" She shook her head and I nodded. "My name is Fiore Mikaelson. I am Enigma to most and I am more powerful than you will ever know, even more powerful than you are, harvest witch. Just know that if you hurt my friend you will feel her pain an infinite amount of times worse." The witch looked at me in shock, she had obviously heard about me.

"Don't worry, I promise I won't." I nodded and turned back to Cami and compelled her.

"Okay Camille, you can remember." Her eyes widened as her mind flooded with all the memories she had lost. I snapped my fingers and she collapsed on the couch.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" The witch shrieked as she rushed over to me.

"She's just asleep. She'll wake up right as rain with all her memories returned. But you little witch" I said turning my attention to her fully "You and I need to have a long talk."

A/N:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and please comment and vote, as well as follow me! X