Chapter 11: Resident Evil

"Last time I link myself to a volatile teenage witch" I muttered feebly as I paced around the compound.

"Sit down, you aren't well" Klaus was trying to comfort me and care for me but it just felt patronising.

"No, I'm fine now. See any more puked dirt?" I said gesturing around. "I need to see Davina." I stormed into her room and met Rebekah there talking to her.

"What are you playing at? I said disrupt the household, not the bloody city!" Rebekah whispered.

"What she said" I repeated as I sat down on her bed. "We're linked remember, it's affecting me too!"

"I didn't do it on purpose" She replied weakly. I knew what was happening, she was so frail and defenceless.

"No of course you didn't," I said as I stroked her hair. "I'm sorry love, just rest and get better. Rebekah, come with me." I pulled a puzzled Rebekah out of the room and into the courtyard where Marcel and Klaus were.

"What happened? You're not being sick again, are you?" Klaus said as he rushed over and checked my vitals.

"No, you clod" I said as I thwacked his hands off me. "I'm here to explain what's happening."

"Where's Elijah?" Rebekah questioned.

"Gone to ask Sophie what's up. Although it appears we should have just asked our resident witch." Marcel said looking at me expectantly.

"I'm not your resident witch." I spat. "I'm you're resident evil if anything. But what's happening is Davina can't hold the power of four people in one. The reaping needs to happen now. Davina has to die now."

"No way." Marcel said shaking his head.

"She's right." Sophie said as she walked into the compound with Elijah.

"Just a second" I started to vomit the dirt up again and the house started to shake violently again.

"That is very unsettling" Rebekah said as she looked at me in disgust.

"Try being me" I snapped.

"I thought we had more time." Sophie panicked as she looked around the shaking house. "This earthquake, this dirt puke, it's just a preview of the disaster movie about to hit us."

"Said the desperate witch conveniently" Klaus said as he sat me down on one of the chairs. "Why should we believe you Sophie the dishonest Deveraux?"

"You've met Davina; you know her story. For months now, she's been holding all the power of the three girls sacrificed in the Harvest ritual. A force that was meant to flow through her and back into the earth. One person was never meant to hold that much power. It's tearing her apart, and it will take us down with it. The effects are gonna be a lot worse especially since she's linked to Fiore, the most powerful being to ever exist. There are four stages first earth, then wind, water, then fire. And since it's the last— "

"It'll be the worst" I finished for her. I stood up after the earthquake and the dirt puke stopped and looked back at Klaus. "You need to prepare for it. Get the humans, the whonows and the whatsits, all of them. They need to be ready."

"I'm not leaving you like this, Blossom." Klaus said in disbelief.

"I didn't give you a choice." I snapped. "Shoo. I have to go tell a teenage girl that she has to die." I sighed as I walked into Davina's room and she lay in bed practically lifeless.

"Fiore, what's happening?" Davina asked weakly.

"Davina. You were never meant to have this much power in you" I sighed as I sat down on her bed, unable to look at her. "You're going to kill everyone. First by the earth, then wind, then by water and finally fire. You'll take down the whole city and everyone in it, and now that we're linked, it's effects are multiplied."

"I don't want to do that" She sobbed. "We need to stop it, help me stop it!"

"The only way to do that is—Davina love, we have to complete the harvest."

"No" She panicked as she scrambled away from me.

"Davina, you know I only want what's best for you!" I told her but she still turned away from me. "We're linked remember? If you die, I die."

"But you're a vampire, you're immortal!" she shrieked. "You'll come back to life!"

"And so will you! You'll be resurrected, just like the witches said."

"They're liars!" She sobbed. "They'll say anything to get what they want, like Rebekah, like Marcel, like Klaus, like you!"

"Davina" I tried to take her hand in mine but she refused to be helped. "I promise you, that if there was even a hint of a doubt in my mind that you wouldn't be brought back then believe me sincerely I would never let them touch you." She started to panic even more and I started to feel the effects again. The windows and opens began to shake about as the next stage started.

"What's happening?" She asked in fear.

"Wind. We need to stop this!" I told her. I placed my hand over her head and put her under a sleeping spell. She fell back unconscious and the winds began to die down, but not completely stop.

"Sophie said they would stop is she was under!" Rebekah said in a fury.

"It's because I'm still here" I said shaking my head. "Dope me up Bex" Rebekah walked up to me gingerly and injected me with the syringe until I fell asleep.

A/N: Please vote, comment and follow! I hope you enjoyed this! I love you all as always! X

Enigmatic Beginnings: A Klaus Mikaelson Love Story {3}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें