Chapter 6: The Same Courtesy

I stormed into the abattoir, fully prepared to unleash hell upon my husband, only to be met by two of Klaus's bodyguards. Grand.

"Aren't you Klaus's lady?" The first one said.

"I thought his girl was knocked up?"

"No that's the lil mistress, this one" he said nodding his head in my direction. "This one is his original bitch"

"I'll give you one chance to apologise" I said cracking my neck into shape and glaring at him.

"Or what?"

"Or this" I caused his blood to boil and he exploded, all over his barmy blood could be seen.

"Hey, no magic in the quarter." He ran up to me, much more scared than before but I flicked him away in pity.

"Don't make me do this, I'm not really a fan of blood spatter" I said turning around to face him. Unfortunately for him, he didn't listen and he came after me again. This time, I didn't have the same patience. His blood boiled and he was fated to the same painful death as his other low life friend. "At least it's somewhat symmetrical" I said sighing at the sight of my bloodstained clothes as I entered the fortress.

"Blossom, I'd rather you didn't kill my bodyguards" Nik said from the top of his home.

"I gave the last one a chance and he still tried to kill me" I said trying to remove their body matter from my skin.

"And did the first receive the same courtesy?" He asked rolling his eyes.

"Oh no, he was even worse" I scoffed. "Bad enough he was calling me a bitch but then he called me your bitch"

"Mm, have you always been able to do that little trick of yours?"

"Believe me if I had, you'd be long gone" I said smiling at him cruelly. "I learnt it from my new friend Davina the Harvest witch. I suppose she's your doing?"

"Davina is a cruelty on behalf of the witches" he said glaring.

"I'm not stupid Niklaus, I know you think I am but I assure you I am not." I said glaring back at him. "I mean is why is she still alive? She is supposed to be dead, she has to die." I took off my top and my jeans and laid them on the table. I said a spell to remove the blood from them and enjoyed Niklaus being in complete awe of me—what a bonus.

"You want us to kill a child? Oh." Elijah turned his back to me as soon as he saw that I wasn't properly clothed.

"Noble Elijah, at it again" I said shaking my head. "Now obviously I don't want her to die, she's a teenager, but that doesn't change the fact that she has to. If she doesn't die and complete the rest of the ritual, then believe me she will take the rest of you down."

"How have you even seen her?" Klaus asked narrowing his eyes.

"You imbecile, you plan to have a baby and yet you've managed to lose a 16-year-old girl?" I scoffed. "I wish your baby the best of luck."

"Klaus, Davina is gone I—" Marcel stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me. He jumped down from the balcony and tried to attack but I took his hand and put it behind his back.

"Don't you dare touch me."

"Mother, it's me, it's Marcel, your son"

"I know who you are" I seethed. "Don't touch me ever again or I will make you feel the most agonizing pain." I let go of him and looked at him gaping at me. "Run along now, let the adults talk" He walked away silently and I turned my attention back to Nik and Elijah.