I Have A Thing For The Hot Nerd -12

8/8/2016
Channels –Flare (Feat Kat Kennedy)

Chapter 12

It was 7:30pm that night and I was practically ripping my hair out of my head in anticipation, after getting back I had noticed that they had properly left so I put the gifts and things I had bought my sisters in their rooms, Teena had the largest of the two rooms and I had managed to pick up a DVD player and a small TV for her to go on top of the desk in front of the bed and got a portable TV for Elle so she could watch her cartoon's. The Panda just managed to fit into the corner of the room and actually had left quite a good amount of room for her, once I had sorted their rooms out knowing they would be coming any day now I tidied up and began getting ready for my date.

Now it was 7:50 and I was shaking as I paced back and forth, quickly hurrying to the long mirror I had bought for the hallway to check out what I was wearing, somewhat self-conscious in the bright white skater dress that luckily went just above my knee and his everything above it and white flats, my makeup was natural with only my eyelashes painted so they were thick and long and I had curled the ends of my black hair so it fell naturally down my back. I checked the alarm was on at the door and was about to lock up when a fist rapped at the heavy wood, my heart pounding as I pulled it open with a shy smile.

Will stood there awkwardly, shuffling back and forth between his feet as he looked up at me through thick, fanned eyelashes; his dimples showed when he smiled and handed me a bunch of flowers, black roses mixed with red and had a few glittering carnations and decorations in the bunch. I grinned and took them from him happily
"These are beautiful, thank you" I smiled, looking at them intently before hurrying to put them in a vase and left, locking the door behind me as we walked out of the small hallway and out into the warm evening air.
"You look amazing" He whispered, kissing my cheek.
"Thank you, you look really nice" I blushed, he wore a real shirt not the casual one's he usually wore, the white material stretched across his skin and fitted perfectly to his body beneath a black cardigan which matched his black jeans and Doc Martens. I smiled, breathing heavily as I stared at him.

He held his hand out towards me and I took it, fitting my tiny hand into his huge one while he led me to the street and we got into a cab, strangely enough I was surprised we weren't taking a bike or one of my cars but I accepted it, sitting in the back awkwardly as he whispered the instructions to the driver and he began to drive. Partway through the journey I felt a black satin ribbon stroke my cheeks and sit across my eyes
"What are you doing?" I laughed, feeling at the material
"I'm taking you on a date" He whispered back, kissing me beneath my ear.

My heart pounded and my senses were alive, the lack of vision provided me with much more sensation everywhere else, he stroked at the back of my hand, playing with my fingers and tracing circles into my smooth, pale skin. Every touch illuminated me like a torch in the darkness, electricity reverberated through me for the amount of time we spent in the car until we pulled up. I heard Will mumble a thank you and he disappeared from my side and the door beside me opened. With a deep breath and a heady feeling of anticipation I felt his hand touch mine gently and I took it, being ushered slowly into the unknown.

The air was salty yet fresh around us, nipping lightly at me arms and bare legs with each step closer to whatever destination I was heading to, The crash of waves were rhythmical in my ears and soothed me immediately, mingling with the heavy smell of fire.
"Watch your step" Will laughed as I stepped up clumsily
"I meant there's a step going down" He howled, catching me as I fell, my cheeks flowed red with embarrassment and I could feel myself heating up. Once I was stood upright he lifted me easily, my legs over one arm and my back was supported by the other, my hand immediately clamped around his neck.
"Do NOT drop me" I panicked, the blindfold shifting ever so slightly to show the slightest amount of light to cipher through. Will chuckled heartily, letting me go and placing me so carefully you'd think I was a porcelain Doll, His hands trailed up the back of my neck and moved up through my hair, untying the ribbon.