I Have A Thing For The Hot Nerd - 38

Re-edited 26/6/2017

Song of the Chapter – The Other Side – RUELLE.

Chapter 38

After my 20 piece box of chicken nuggets we drove to the new house which had been fully decorated by that point but I was too lethargic and lazy to want to move home so I had sat the whole thing out, the garden at the front of the house had been decorated in a sense, planted white and pink roses and peonies were sprouting from hanging baskets and from the ground; They guys had painted the outside of the house a pale blue and the shutters had been nailed open and painted Navy to match the front door, the grass was cut and the dark blue door bore a silver handle and knocker.

I walked into the hallway in shock and confusion, this wasn't my plan or colour scheme but in all fairness I picked out three pieces of furniture including my four poster bed and Will and took the lead on this one, not wanting me to exert myself. The hallway was a light blue like the outside of the house, pale laminated flooring beneath a blue fluffy rug laid beneath my feet, pictures decorated the walls, some of my family and some of Will and I as well as his, I then turned into the kitchen which was all cleaned and food had been put in the cupboards and fridge, a clock and little decorations were there with a cactus on the windowsill above the sink, the room was lime green and bore beech wood. The living room which was opened out at the end of the corridor via an archway had been turned around completely, the floor wore a dark brown carpet, a huge brown, leather arc shaped sofa sat in the middle near the porch doors that opened out into the back garden, opposite the sofa was a small, oak coffee table which was carved to look like trees and held a long glass pane on the top.

On the coffee table were the various console controllers and remotes, on the feature wall which was opposite the sofa had my large 50" TV on it and in oak shelves which matched the coffee table was filled with all of my consoles, games and some films, CD's, Albums and books. There was a small one seater sofa in the corner near the bookshelves to bring the room together and a large floor lamp which spat fibre lights from each end of the twirling branches.

Following the stairs the landing had five doors on the upper level, the laminated flooring followed as well as the photos and stopped at the first door which was directly ahead of the stairs and was the master bedroom, the door opened out to a large room with windows fitted with black out blinds going along the middle of the back window.

There was a black, fluffy carpet and my white, four poster bed which I had picked it out months ago while trawling Ikea believing I was a Disney Princess right against that wall, There was black sating bedding with silver decorations and black, white and silver drapes hanging from the posters, our TV was on the opposite side and had our consoles and some games on a shelf whilst there were white chests of drawers on both sides of the room with black, diamante knobs on the drawers and there was the odd picture or mirror.

There was also an en suite which was a decent size, not too big or too small- just perfect with a square bath and showers and black counter tops, there was also a closet for our clothes which I was very happy with despite them all being in bags, suitcases and boxes in the cupboard which was a job I had left for Will to do.

Upon walking out of the bedroom there were two doors to my left and two doors to my right, the first door on my left was the bathroom, opening the door to a large room painted white and silver with glittery starfish printed around the walls so it was cute but childish at the same time. There was the huge hot tub bath I lived for, It took a whole new bathroom to be put in but it looked so comfortable, there was a step on the outside of the bath which would be easier for midgets like myself to get out of it and the ceiling had glow in the dark fishes on that too so it was child friendly. On the right hand side there was a large mirror with little bulbs around it and the sink, a cabinet beneath the sink and to my left was the toilet and an archway which bore the baby changing table with multiple shelves bearing nappies, skin care for the peanut and the usual parent/child stuff.