I Have A Thing For The Hot Nerd - 15

15/8/2016
Daddy Issues – The Neighbourhood

Chapter 15

I shook my head and let Elle land into my arms as she pounced from Will, all the while avoiding her mother.
"But for tonight we will stay with you, you are on the sofa and Lucy and I will be in your room" He spoke, dropping his bags onto the floor and shaking his jacket off.
"Noooo, Nooo, Nooo, Nooo, Noo... You are NOT staying here!" I shouted in protest
"I bought the apartment so I shall stay in it" said my dad , his stupid smirk stuck on his face like a Dora the explorer sticker.
"Will you be staying?" said Lucy, turning to look at my boyfriend whilst eyeing him up and down like a piece of meat.
"Lucy" I shouted, hoping to snap her out of her reverie.
"Hmm?" she hummed back not taking her eyes off Will.

"Will is my boyfriend , okay? go near him with your panties round your ankles and I will break both your hands and shove them so far up your ass you'll be shitting finger nails for a week" I stated with a sickly sweet voice, Will chuckled and walked behind me, putting his arms around my waist to state a point.
"He's just a boy anyway" She shrugged, turning her attention to Elle.
"Elizabeth Mae, come to your mother " Lucy whined out.
"Nu-uhh my momma is in heaven with all the angels just like paish and tee's momma" said El sticking her chin out in a stubborn manner, Lucy's smile faltered as she stared blankly at her "daughter"

Since El had been born Lucy had given her straight to grandma to look after and had only seen her three times, El had no idea who her mom was other than the stories Tee and I had told her about our mom, it was a shame really considering I made it my prerogative to see them as often as possible. I sighed and got dressed properly, spending as much time away from Carrick and Lucy as I could while they unpacked their nightly clothing and got ready to house hunt, immediately connecting their laptops and sitting at the far end of the room, ignoring us as much as possible.

"Who's coming with me for food?" I shouted on the way out of the door many hours later, the sun was setting and darkness was slipping into the windows. My apartment was tidy and even my sheets were changed in case I did something with Will on them, who are they kidding? Of course I did.
"I'll come after I put her to bed" Will smiled, picking up a sleeping Elle and taking her to her room. My heart fluttered at how fatherly he was, he connected with my sisters and assured them he was a good guy, he took care of us all this last week and had even took them places.

At first Tee thought it was some sort of tactic but it was obvious after a while that he genuinely cared about me...about us. I was surprised that he stayed, I admired him because he spoke his insecurities although not too much, he told me what he was thinking of when I asked, told me his feelings and worried whereas I bottled mine up, letting a little slip from my lips but I held a hell of a lot back. I don't know why he's still here, I'm a messed up person with sometimes dangerous and worrying intentions, I look for a thrill and a fight and I had too much baggage for him to handle but he took it all on the chin and cared for me, truly.

"what type of take out" Tee asked, looking to me quickly before continuing her match on Black Ops III, every so often she'd turn and look before jumping back into the game.
"Use the Kuda, it's a lot better than that" I muttered over and she nodded "And we're having indian" I finished as Will walked into the living room with his leather jacket on, pulling out his collar. I grabbed my bag and pulled a wad of money out of it absentmindedly from my last race, forgetting to put it away and took an estimated amount out of it.
"Where did you get that?" Carrick asked, suddenly emerging from the screen of his Mac Book.
"Why does it matter?" I replied, getting my car keys and phone.
"Well I'm not paying for your boyfriend and that looks a lot like your monthly allowance from me!" He nodded, closing the laptop and standing up with his arms crossed.