I Have A Thing For The Hot Nerd - 16

16/8/2016
You're getting a little of Teena's POV.
Troye Sivan - YOUTH

Chapter 16

My alarm blared and dragged me up and out of my unconscious state gradually, groggily I sat up and rubbed my eyes; my back throbbing from the floor and my neck twisted awkwardly.
"Morning" I smiled, looking over at Will who was already up and walking around, he'd made breakfast and had four plates set out, one of them being tiny for Elle.
"Hey" He smiled shyly, looking down at the empty pan while he prepared the bacon. I stood, stretching and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and pressed my face against his back. It was 6am and everyone else was asleep.

I nuzzled his skin, kissing lightly along his spine.
"You're so hot" I whispered, my intentions made clear when he turned around slowly, turning the hob off he took my outstretched hand and followed me as I lead him to the bathroom.
"You've woken up in a really good mood" He smirked, eyebrows raised as he pulled my body close to his as we entered the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. I felt different, confident and attractive around him. I slid my shorts of carefully and pulled Wills shirt off of my with a small wiggle, I hadn't said a word since the kitchen and sent suggestive looks as the bath started running and steam piled up into the room, the windows closed and the heat only making my emotions worse.

He took his own clothes off and grabbed at me, we tried to be sensual and slow, He kissed my neck and stroked my back, I grabbed at his hair and scratched his back, steamed poured through our sweating bodies, dripping down my chest and down his head.

Finally I managed to get into the bath I had ran and hurried to get washed, Will stared at me in shock and lust as I lathered my hair, it was 6:45 and everyone would be awake soon, we even heard Elle stirring every so often, babbling to her teddies loudly. I got out of the bath and kissed Will on his cheek as he sat on the toilet seat awkwardly wearing only jeans, his shirt strewn somewhere in the bathroom.
"Gonna tell me what that was about?" He asked, eyebrow raised while he stood and began to unbutton his jeans.
"I don't know what happened myself" I laughed, suddenly embarrassed.
"I am not complaining" He held his hands up, patting my towel covered bottom as I escaped the bathroom.

I towel dried my hair, letting it cascade in natural waves down my back and put a long, dark green, flowy vest top and black jeans with my long necklace, the chain held the replica to the Ring from Lord of The Rings and looked perfect as it sat between my breasts. Pulling on my dark brown ankle boots and shaking out my hair I waited for Lucy and my Dad to get up so I could fix my make-up. I was thankful that I had set out my clothes beforehand but I would have loved to be in my own room.

Will came in the living room fully dressed while I opened the curtains and tidied away the blankets, he didn't think twice as he walked over and kissed me lightly
"I'm going to make breakfast okay, don't distract me this time" He laughed with a wink, I grinned and went into the hallway to see Elle, still in her onesie padding down towards me as I rapped on my bedroom door. She rubbed her eyes, her hair everywhere and her teddy bear in one bent arm.
"It's early" She spoke with a pout and went straight past me and into the kitchen, rolling my eyes and giggling lightly I knocked again. I knew Tee was up because I heard the hairdryer in her room and the slight thump of music.

After another few moments I heard the couple groan and the sound of footsteps on the flooring, getting up and pulling the door open with such a force.
"I need my make-up for school" I grimaced, pushing past Lucy and grabbing my make-up products and my double sided mirror while she tottered off to the bathroom.
"So you're going to school?" My dad stretched, still in my bed.
"Yeah, have you not got my grades card anyway?" I muttered, hurriedly putting my foundation and little bits and bobs into the circular bag.
"No I haven't" He muttered, I'd noticed that he was much easier to deal with when he wasn't around people. He was nice for a change, his whole demeanour and tone was softer.
"I got 2 A's and all B's apart from that, Will's been helping me a lot with calculus and stuff" I replied, finally gathering my things and turning to head out of the doorway. I stopped dead in the threshold as my dad spoke to me, the words "Proud of you" were said lowly, almost as though he didn't want me to hear it and I couldn't help the small smile that moved across one side of my face.