The End

30/07/2017

I've created a collage which ultimately is Paige's Wedding Look! It's above and hunny I am LIVING for it

The End

"Elle, stop you're going to rip the dress" I whined, rubbing the bridge of my nose as my not so little sister ran around chasing Jackson, her dress was white and floor length so at her age she looked obviously grown up. It was white with artificial flowers inside the chiffon lining above the matching satin. I watched ahead at the carnage that was being had in the house I had grown up in. We decided to get married [Will and I] at the mansion that I had been vacated to Miami from and the day had come but I wasn't nervous although I probably should have been. I had turned 21 recently and in that space of time we had grown up hugely with the help of our little terror, Letha. Will and I had graduated college and he was now working for 2K creating games like he wanted too, I was selling my canvas' and had my business 'Paetography' which was running smoothly and everything was going right.

I put my fingers to the wooden dresser in front of me so not to jinx myself and tried not to argue with a group of kids on my wedding day.
"Jackson, I am not afraid to put the same dress on you" I threatened
"But squidgy" He pouted, collapsing on the bed in his little tux with his arms crossed over his chest, he was starting to grow up properly and at the age of 5 almost 6 he had a little sassy form of charisma which he of course inherited, this charisma was something he put to great use in regards to my little sister who was a year older but they were both infatuated with each other.
"No buts" I warned and grinned when Elle stuck out her tongue and returned to sorting myself out .

"Paige, stop moving!" Tee argued, fixing my hair which I had gotten cut severely, I wanted a change so I had a long bob and I wasn't sure if I liked it or not what with my long length gone but it made me seem more grown up I suppose. My make-up was done with a light red, matte, lip and big bold eyes to make my face and hair really stand out. I was almost ready and I couldn't even get the kids dressed and sorted out.
"Mom" Letha shouted, peddling into the bedroom in her tiny pink Doctor Martens and little white dress exactly the same as Elle's. Her black ringlet curls bounced as she grinned at me with mis-matched iris'.
"Yes, daughter" I grinned as she ran up to me and put her hands behind her back.
"I look cute" She babbled
"You do" I agreed and picked her up so she balanced on my hip and stared at her in such a huge adoration that I didn't know was even possible.

"Jay-Jay wants my Oreos" she frowned and held onto the unopened silver packet with tightly gripped, chubby fingers
"Jake! you little ass" I shouted and heard him walk into the room with Stacey who wore matching outfits as all of my little bridesmaids.
"You can't give them chocolate in white clothes, Jesus Old Man, you've lived longer than I have" I mocked and pried the food from my daughters hands. Her bottom lip began to push out of her mouth and I saw her eyes begin water.
"Ah-ah no crying" I put my fingers on her eyelids gently "What do we say?" I asked her and she recited the common words
"Crying is for babies and I'm a big girl" My toddler said and began to straighten up
"Plus I have a BIG oreo for you when the party starts" I persuaded, kissing her on the forehead and putting her down.

I went into the bathroom and put on my wedding dress, I needed to have my mom included in some way when it came to my wedding so I had the lace from her dress stitched a onto my own dress, covered the plain, ivory bodice beautifully, the long skirt was also plain, ivory coloured satin but the dress itself was something I didn't expect to be beautiful. The straps were thicker than the usual spaghetti type ones on most dresses and fit my body perfectly until it hit my hips then flowed down naturally to the floor. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, the strangeness of my face stared back at me through the mirror.