Demon! Dipper Pines x Demon! Reader

●•°♤°•●

**- Demon! / Non-human! AU

●•°♤°•●

3rd Person POV

Mason Hiero, the prince of the nightmare realm, decided to visit the surface world. He transformed into his human form and chose a place to go.

'How 'bout... Gravity Falls? It's not half bad so...' And so he created a portal to his destination, Gravity Falls.

Mason (Dipper)'s POV

'Ah, the human world. It is so good to be back!'

I felt the cold air hit me in my face. I was in front of a run-down shack, causing me to raise a brow at its exterior designs.

"Mystery Shack, huh? Let's see." I muttered before walking towards the shack. I opened the door to see a lot of people, and some fake attractions. I read their minds, and they didn't have no clue that the things they were paying for were fake. I chuckled.

Mortals are easy to be deceived.

I continued to look when my eyes landed at a shelf where blue and white hats were stored. And besides that, I see a girl looking at the shelf. She had (h/c) hair, was tall, and had (s/t) skin. She was so beautiful, so angelic.

And strongly similar to my girlfriend.

I walked to the shelf.

The girl noticed my presence. "Oh, hi! Are you new here?" She asked right away. "Well, yes. In fact, I just arrived yesterday." I replied, obviously lying. Then I just noticed the girl's aura. It was really strong, and that kind of aura belongs to demons only.

Wait...

'Could it be?'

"So, what's your name?" She asked. "Dipper, Dipper Hiero. And yours?" I said taking her hand and kissing it gently. She giggled before managing to speak.

"I'm--"

"(Y/n), (Y/n) Grillo. Nice meeting you here, darling." I uttered, smirking. Her expression turned into fear when realization hit her. She grabbed my hand and lead me to a clearing in the forest.

"Mason what the heck are you doing here? Is your sister with you?" (Y/n) asked. I shook my head 'no'.

"What's wrong with seeing my girlfriend? Say, I'm surprised to find you here, sweetheart." I replied, putting an arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah, I missed you too... and your sis." She beams, pecking me on the cheek. She, (Y/n) Grillo, is the Princess of Cunning, a member of the Seven Deadly Sins, daughter of Beelzebub. She's soon to be queen, that's why she's here to cool off and have fun one last time.

"A while ago, Bill. Now, you? I've been bumping into a lot of demons than I normally do." She stated. "You changed your hair color, I loved it when it was still violet and black." I said while pouting. She eyed me and cocked her right brow.

"You're telling me you don't like me now? Fine, I'll be hanging out with Cipher then." She said, turning her back to me.

"And why would my baby do that?" I said, hugging her from behind. "Because I want to." She replied. I spun her around. "I was just joking, babe. You suit your hair color now." I said while smiling like an idiot. She smiled like me too. "I know."

We both chuckled. Then I held her hand. She looked at it, then back at me. "Promise me to never leave me?" I asked. "Sure, Hiero." She replied then hugged me again. "What makes you think I'll leave you?" She asked, furrowing her right brow.

"You don't even notice the way Tad flirts at you? Even that Cipher boy? And not to question that other guy." I said, jealousy in my tone. I'm sure she knew by the way she was looking at me right now.

"Well, someone's jealous! I don't even like them... I just like the way they make me laugh." She replied while cupping my cheeks. "Don't need to be jealous, hon." She said, a genuine smile plastered on her face. I smiled back, of course.

"Since we're here, let's hang out! Maybe at this place called 'Mall' and go on a date." She asked with energy. She grabbed my arm and tugged me along to the mall. "I can walk, you know." I chuckled as she let go of me.

"I know. Let's go!" We ran to the mall and see a lot of meatsacks. But the two of them are not mortals.

"Mason? Ohoho, and (Y/n) too! What are you two doing here?" Great, it's the all-knowing Bill Cipher with his brother. "The question is, what are you two doing here?" I asked them back, and held (Y/n)'s hand tight but firm. She faced Bill and Tad. "Here to start a world war?" She asked.

"No, but that is in my to-do list in the future!" Bill answered. He chuckled, along with his brother Tad. They high-fived each other. "So (Y/n), got anything to do today?" Bill asked, obviously trying to tick me off. I scoffed.

"Dude, I'm with my boyfriend for freakin's sake." (Y/n) answered, hugging me from my right side. Bill's and Tad's mouth hung open.

"HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND? H-HOW? WHY?" Tad asked. "Yes, he is. How? Out of all the boys who said they liked me, he's the only one that had the willpower to ask me out. Why? Because I love him." She answered as-a-matter-of-factly. I looked at her and smirked.

"Now, can you excuse us? We're on our first date in this dimension." I said, taking (Y/n)'s arm, and heading to this room with a lot of lights and games.

And our date ended with a kiss, of course.