Vampire! Dipper Gleeful x Vampire! Reader

●•°♤°•●

**- Vampire! AU

●•°♤°•●

(Y/n)'s POV

"Where's your twin anyway?" I asked Mabel. She just shrugged and continued painting her nails black. I let air dry my newly colored nails. "Maybe taking another walk in the forest. Who knows?" She answers then sighing. "Ah, perfection!" She squeals and examines her fingernails intently. "Nice." I said as she showed them to me. More like shoved her fingers in front of my face.

"Wanna eat?" She asks then gets up from the couch. I nodded and followed her to the kitchen. Once I got in, she threw me a bottle filled with red liquid.

"Aw, how'd you know I was craving for this?!" I squealed and opened the container. She chuckled. "I'm craving for it myself." She opened her own bottle chugged the liquid down. I drank mine myself. The taste of crimson blood in my mouth is truly satisfying. After finishing the bottle, I put the bottle down and sat on the counter.

"Mabel!" I heard a shout from the living room. Mabel rolled her eyes and strutted to her twin brother.

"What do you want?" She stated with sass. I was just right behind her.

"Hi, Mason." I waved at the scowling brunette, and I can see his face softening.

"Greetings, (Y/n)-chan." He bowed slightly as I felt my cheeks heating up a little.

"I said, Pacifica was my target! And what did you do?!" He set his eyes on his sister, who was busy looking at her nails. "The heck? It wasn't me that turned her into one of us!" Mason stepped closer and picked her sister up by her collar. I just watched the scene, but panicked when Dipper did that. "Don't lie to me. I know you used your pathetic demon friend." He said, sternly. Mabel finally sighed and rolled her eyes. "She was being a whore, around my Gideon." She pushed Dipper and went my way.

"Why are you so mad at me!? It was Jason who did it! He wanted to anyway, I just granted his wish." She stopped beside me and held my hand. "Let's go, (Y/n). I don't wanna waste my time here." She was gonna drag me upstairs to 'her' room, but a powerful force held my body, so I can only move my head. Mabel looked at my way and narrowed her eyes at her brother behind me.

"She's staying with me." He said blankly. I looked at Mabel who kept tugging my arm. "Let her go!" She screamed. Then she clutched her amulet that was sitting on her head. A visible blue aura surrounded her hand.

"Last chance, cunt. She's staying with me." Dipper said, demanding. "Pft. She came here for me. Not for a pathetic loser like you." She grunted and launched at his brother. The force that was holding me disappeared, and I fell to the ground.

My eyes widened at the scene of the Gleeful twins.

Both of their eyes are bloodshot. It's either their hungry, furious, or aroused.

Their fangs came out long and steady. Mabel's nails grew a bit longer and became sharper. Dipper growled at Mabel while pinning her down on the Floor.

This is so gonna get ugly.

I ran to them and pulled Dipper away from his twin.

"Mason, stop it!" I blocked his way going to Mabel, who just got up from the ground. She glared at this 18-year-old male behind me. Then Dipper was no longer behind me. He was suddenly in front of Mabel, trying to reach her face. Probably to cut it open.

"Mason! Mabel!" I ran (you know how vampires do their run) to them and tried to stop Mason.

"Mason, fine! I'm staying with you! I'm staying!" His face calmed down. His fangs disappeared, but he's still glaring at his twin. He clicked his tongue in annoyance.

He fixed his posture, and his eyes returned to their normal color. Mabel's fangs are gone, and her eye color is now the same with Dipper. Mabel did a hair flip. "Stop fighting, you guys. Bill's not gonna like it when he arrives here and finds you two fighting. We're in his mansion, remember?" I sighed.

"Tsk. I don't care about that yellow demon. All he does is make stupid deals." Mabel stated, walking to the staircase. "And besides, he could clean this place in a freaking snap, literally." She added. She climbed the stairs to the second floor. I went to the couch and slouched. Dipper soon followed me and sat beside me. I felt his arm on my shoulder. I covered my face to hide my raging cheeks.

Our distance was way too close than expected.

"Something wrong, (Y/n)?" I heard him ask. "Nthyn(Nothing)." It came out muffled since my hands were still on my face.

"I'm not satisfied with your answer, (Y/n)-chan." He scooted closer to me and lowered his arm down to my waist. I tensed at the sudden contact. I was never used to this.

I heard a low chuckle from Dipper. "Don't be surprised, (Y/n). I know you like it." My face is now burning. "Shtuf(Shut up)!" Muffled, still. "You're lying to yourself. And I'm gonna show you that you are."

Okay, I didn't get that last sentence of his. What happened next surprised, shocked, and scared me.

I looked up to be met with bloodshot eyes staring back at me.

He's not hungry, or furious. So that leaves one more.

Let's just hope I don't regret this.

'So this is why he wanted me to stay.'