** Bill x Reader [ Closer ]

●•°♤°•●

**- Song fic!

●•°♤°•●

[5:49 p.m.]

Bill's POV

"Yeah. Of course I'm goin', Pinetree. Be there in a sec." Pinetree called me and invited me to a party. Out of the blue, I suddenly remember a certain girl. She left for college 4 years ago, and didn't even say goodbye.

At least to me.

So here I am, trying to forget her and what she did to me.

I got into my yellow and black checkered polo, black jacket, black jeans, and black converse. I just combed my hair with my fingers. It looked perfect.

I'm sure Shooting Star and her friends will be there too.

Dipper's POV

"So all you have to do is to distract them while the song is playing. I'm sure it somehow has an impact on him." Mabel explained.

"Anyways, when will (Y/n) arrive?" Wendy asked.

"Same time the party starts, or maybe same time when Bill arrives." I answered, shrugging.

I know (Y/n) didn't tell Bill she was leaving for college, and it's been four years! So we're doing this so they can be together again.

"We'll have a talk with (Y/n) while the song is playing. Then I'm sure she'll get emotional." Pacifica stated, a small smile on her face as she looks at her nails. "Maybe, maybe not. People change, and it's been so long since we've seen her." Tambrey utters. "You have a point..." Pacifica muttered.

"Well, whatever happens in the end, I'm sure it's gonna be happy and grand, so cheer for them!" Mabel exclaimed. "You really are a match maker," Lee comments. My sister gave a toothy grin. "Thank you Lee!"

(Play the song: 'Closer' by The Chainsmokers and Halsey)

I teleported there and lights blinded me. I walked to the snacks table and grabbed a drink. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Pinetree with his girlfriend, Llama. Then a song started playing.

Hey,
I was doing just fine before I met you,
I drink too much and that's an issue,
But I'm okay,

"How are yah, Pinetree? Llama? How's the relationship?"

"Actually it's great, and c'mon, let's drink!"

Ice bag came to us with 2 bottles of vodka and 3 shot glasses. Stitched heart came with another 2 bottles and 3 shot glasses. This'll never be enough to not think about her. Ice bag and Llama went away and left me with the other boys.

I know it breaks your heart,
Moved to the city in a broke-down car and,
Four years no calls,
Now, you looking pretty in a hotel bar,

But I already took almost 10 shots and she's still on my mind. I can't stop thinking about her! Will she ever come back?

'Ugh, where did that question come from?! Why will she ever go back here? Even if she does, maybe she has a boyfriend now!' I massaged my temples and Pinetree seemed to notice.

So baby, pull me closer in the backseat of your rover,
That I know you can afford,
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder,

Pull the sheets right off the corner
Of the mattress that you stole,
From your roommate back in boulder,
We ain't ever gettin' older,