||》Dipper Pines x Shiro x Dipper Gleeful《||

⚠⬆ Reference pic! ⬆⚠

Requested by: UwUmygod

| N | O | T | E | Like what I said in the 'Request Section' chapter of the book, I'd be using 'Tyrone' in replacement for 'Dipper Gleeful' in any oneshot with both of the "Dippers" in it to avoid confusion.

And also, this is probably the last request I'm doing before I end this book for reals 😭😭😭 Anyways, this won't be the last chapter yet though.

●•°♤°•●

**- ADC/Alternate-Dimension! Crossover

●•°♤°•●

3rd Person POV

"Again?" Shiro raises an eyebrow at the female Pines after the brunette told her some news.

"I think Gruncle Ford needed him for something so he'd be coming over again." Mabel stated, a pout on her lips as she crossed her arms on her chest. Shiro sighs.

"Where's your brother? Does he know?"

"He's out hunting for something in the forest. He'll be back after a few minutes so let's tell him then." Mabel responds.

The door to the gift shop opens, catching both of the girl's attention. In came a brunet holding a pink-colored tree branch.

"Woah, what's that Dipper?!" Mabel runs to her male twin, inspecting the object in his hands.

"Great Uncle Ford said he needed this for something." The male Pines replied, also staring at the object within his grasp. Shiro just leaned on the counter, no longer paying attention to the twins as she stared at the wooden floor. She checks the time on her wrist watch, clicking her tongue when she saw the shorter hand already pointing at 7.

"Damn it, it's getting late. I'm gonna have to get going." Shiro declares, heading for the exit when Dipper grabbed ahold of her wrist.

"What do you mean? Can't you stay a little bit longer?"

The female releases a scoff, "Why should I?" The brunet shyly looks away, a blush dusting his cheeks. "Well, T-tyrone is coming and I'm sure he's going to uh... going to look for you, I guess."

Shiro goes over her decision again. She didn't want to admit it, but it's been a while since she's seen the guy, and she also didn't want to see Dipper frown anymore.

"Fine. Whatever."

The male Pines grinned at Shiro's response, pulling her away from the door.

"Wait, I think I have some snacks back in the attic. Be right back guys!" Mabel waves her hand to her twin and her friend before exiting the gift shop. Right after Mabel left, the main entrance of the gift shop opens, revealing another brown-haired male with cerulean eyes, wearing a blue vest over a black long-sleeved shirt and a pair of black pants. The blue amulet, tied around his collar with a black ribbon, glowed as he entered the well-lit shop.

His eyes instantly landed on the stoic female beside Dipper the moment he stepped inside.

"Tyrone!" Dipper greets, approaching his reverse self from another dimension. His lookalike nods at him in acknowledgement. "Greetings, Mason." The blue-eyed brunet says. Dipper slightly grew flustered upon his counterpart mentioning his real name, his cheeks once again tinted with pink.