Cheater! Bill x Reader [ 1 ]

Three years ago...

(Y/n)'s POV

'Tsk. What time is it?'

I checked my wrist watch and it read:

12:37 a.m.

I slouched on my yellow couch as I waited for my boyfriend to go home. I was currently watching Bangtan Sonyeondan music videos and eating potato chips. My black ring shone, catching my attention. It looked so beautiful, yet it's simple. It's a special ring my boyfriend gave me when it was our first anniversary.

"OMG, Yoongi why are you so adorable!!" I squealed while watching my ultimate bias from BTS do his thing (a/n: Don't worry, he is not my bias). I yawned and stretched my arms out. "Than a boy with, than a boy with love!" I shouted a lyric from the song I was currently listening to. I know, I sound like a total Koreaboo...

Then I heard fumbling of keys outside the door of this house. My ears perked up and I looked at the door as it swung open.

There he was, holding his suitcase. He groaned and set it down. I stood up and observed his form.

Messy hair.

Wrinkled clothes.

Scent of another perfume.

"Hey babe." He uttered. I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled at him. "Hi. Overtime at work?" I decided to play along. "Yeah. Sorry I kept you waiting." I nodded. He walked towards me and kissed my nose. The stench of liquor was so strong coming from him. "You should get some sleep, hun. You look tired." I said, going to the kitchen to prepare his food. "You hungry?" "Yeah, I could use some food." He followed me and sat down by the counter.

"Hey Bill?" I called him, catching his attention. "Hm?" He responds. "Are you gonna work overtime tomorrow again?" He stayed silent for a while before replying. "Yeah. The schedule is hectic at work, we need to work harder." "Oh... Okay then. I'll stay at Mabel's place for the whole day tomorrow." I randomly said. "Is that okay with you?" I added. "Uh, yeah! That's fine. It's better if you have company than to wait here all alone for me." He smiled at me.

That smile. It was so mischievous. His smile was hiding something, I know it.

"Great! Maybe I'll sleep there as well! Is that fine?" He remained silent for a good 5 seconds before saying, "Okay. Just be sure to be back here safe, okay?"

He still cares or is this just a play to him?

"Okay then. Here's your food." I stated before putting his favorite dish in front of him. "Thanks, love. You're the best." He said, giving me a peck on the lips. The stench was still there, bugging me.

'Or am I?'

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

[Next day; 10:56 a.m.]

"Again?" Mabel stated while drinking a multi-colored juice. "Yeah... What do you think?" I sighed as I drank a can of cola. Dipper was still busy writing on his journal. "I feel like he didn't change. At all. Just because he's no demon anymore for the past 5 years doesn't mean he really isn't." Dipper utters, looking at me.

"Well, messy hair and wrinkled clothes could be a sign that he was really busy at work. But the scent you said? The scent of another perfume? That gave it away." Mabel taps her chin. "There could be a chance that he's chea-" "Mabel!" Dipper cuts off his twin's sentence. "Oh, sorry. But I'm telling the truth!" She defends herself.

"Oh, I told him that I'll be taking a sleepover here." "OMG, Omg yes!!!" Mabel squeals excitedly as Dipper covers his ears. "But we're really not." "BUT WHYYYY???" Mabel immediately whined. I sighed. "What if he's bringing a girl over to our house and... and..." I looked down. "So you really think he's cheating on you, (Y/n)?" Dipper asks, shutting his book and looking at me.