Dipper Gleeful x Demigod! Reader [ 2 ]

(Y/n)'s POV

"Cipher?! What are you doing here!" Dipper shouted angrily. Bill shifts his gaze from me towards Dipper.

"Ha! Tyrone 'Dipper' Gleeful. Nice seeing you again, Burning Tree." He answers, his grin going wider. "Same goes to you too, Llama." He added, now facing Mabel.

"And my Alternate! Cool Ranch! Why're you here again?" He asked, being cocky as I remembered.

"Cut the crap, Bill! Why are you here?" Dipper asks, frustrated. "Why, I came to see my girlfriend, of course!" He responds as he looks at me. My eyebrows creased together as I glared at him.

'I thought I broke up with him.'

"That's what you think, babe. But we're not over until I say so!" He grits his teeth at the end, teleporting in front of me before grabbing me by my waist. "No! We're over! After I caught you cheating! And with Pacifica for Hades' sake!" I shouted with pure madness and hatred. My entire being was done with this bastard's unloyalty; and I'm not having that again.

"Pacifica? As in Southeast?" Mabel asked. "No, Pacifica in the main dimension." I answered as I continued to squirm out of his grip. He held me tight; it was no use.

"There will be no 'us' anymore Bill! I hate you!" I hollered making him laugh. "I said, we're not over until I say so!" He forcefully makes my body face him. I started panicking once I saw his eye slowly turning red. Shit.

"(Y/n)!!!" Will, Dipper and Mabel shouted. Will shot a fireball at Bill, successfully making him let me go. I quickly ran to Dipper's side. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." He mentions as I can feel an arm drape around my shoulders.

"Fucking rude, Cool Ranch!" Bill exclaims, shooting a blue fireball at Will, hitting him on the chest.

"Will!"

"He'll regenerate dear, don't worry." Mabel smiles a little as she reassures me. She held her amulet and used her powers to control Bill, throwing him harshly to a nearby wall.

"(Y/n), I know you have your friends at Camp Half-Blood, call them for help." Dipper said seriously. I quickly iris-messaged Annabeth. She answered quickly.

"(Y/n)!! Are you fine? Is everything okay? Are you--" "Woah, Annabeth, we just need your and the others' help, since Percy isn't with me right now." I said. "Right, LEO! WILL! LOU ELLEN!" She shouted. Good thing Bill didn't hear. "We need to help (Y/n), where are you dude?" She questions.

"Look for a large mansion in Reverse Falls, and you'll be able to locate me...but be careful, my ex is here." I warned them. They nodded and cut the IM. I tried calling Percy, but he wouldn't pick up his phone.

Percy's POV

I was setting up the tent's finishing touches as was humming to myself. I looked around and sighed. I reached for my jacket pocket and--

Where the fuck is my phone?!

Oh, I left it.

Dipper G's POV

"(Y/n), when will they be here? I'm freaking out already." Mabel said with a slight fear on her tone. "Don't worry, Mabes, they'll be here in a second." (Y/n) said. And with that, four figures appeared in front of us, with a centaur.

"Anna! Ellen! Will! Leo! And Chiron--wait, Chiron? Why?" (Y/n) asked, surprised. "They needed grown-up supervision." The centaur answered. "Never mind. Guys, you know my crazy dream demon ex right?" (Y/n) asked them. Their facial expression turned into pure disgust. "You mean the blonde? What was his name again? Bill?" This man who (Y/n) called Leo talks.

"He's going bonkers in their living room, and we need to take him down." (Y/n) explained.

We walked to our living room. "Woah, everything is gray." The blonde behind me said. I think his name was also Will.

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n)~!! WHERE ARE YOU???" Bill's voice rang through the building. Our plan will absolutely work.

I ran past Bill with all my speed. I felt his gaze towards me,then he snickered. "(Y/n), you're wasting your energy." He said, then grabbed me by my waist again. He was so obsessed that he did not notice the orb I'm holding. But when I was close to him, he senses it and backed away.

"What, afraid of this?" I brought the orb to his face. "Good luck trying to prick my finger onto it." He said in a mocking tone. "But we've got our powers, thank you very much." Dipper said from behind. "Hate to break it to you kid but did you forget how powerful I am compared to you?" He said as he laughed at Dipper.

"You worthless pieces of meat got nothing to fight me with." He smirks.

"Excuse me, bastard?" Annabeth fumes, now beside me, followed by Will. "You better get your pinky there, or we'll banish you for good." Dipper threatened. Bill just cackled maniacally. He grabbed my neck and squeezed it. I was gasping for air, then Bill was surrounded by a green aura. He floated away from me.

I saw Dipper, grasping his amulet, furious, and...

Jealous?

That's right, being the princess of love and beauty has its perks.

I took time to catch oxygen. And the next thing I knew, I was hugging Dipper. He was so concerned about me, but why?

Then I saw Lou Ellen, holding her cell up, taking a picture. Annabeth was fangirling a little. So unlike her. I think.

"W-where's Bill?" I asked Dipper. "Its okay. He's gone, thanks to my slave." He said, gesturing to Will, the blue-haired demon. Will smiled sheepishly.

"Thanks, Dipper. I was useless back there." I said, a little embarrassed. He smirked. He's cute.

"Thanks for helping guys!" I said, getting up, hugging all of them once again. They all hugged me back. "We must be going now, (Y/n), the camp needs us." Chiron said. "Why? Is there something wrong back at the camp?" I asked.

"No, no. We just need to rest." Annabeth answered. "Why would you guys, need to rest?" I asked, again. "Its because you didn't watch the fight, genius." Ellen said. "Oh, right. And please tell mom that I'll be alright. She might be throwing a tantrum right now." I uttered, earning a few chuckle from the other demigods. "Well, this is goodbye for now guys." I said, hugging each of them, including Chiron. I was so freaking flustered when its time to hug Will. In fact, he's the one who hugged me. Then I heard Dipper grunt from behind.

Then they all went to the door, and I don't know if they'll head back to camp or do something else. Then I turned to Dipper, seeing a smirk plastered on his face. "Thanks for saving me back there." I said, giving him a peck on the cheeks.

"No prob, sweetcheeks." He said. I blushed from the nickname. "By the way, where is Mabel?" I said, looking at Dipper. "Probably in her room." He answered plainly.

I nodded as a response and was about to walk away when he held my hand, stopping me from moving.

"Does the event from a while ago means you don't have a boyfriend?"