||》Tad x Depressed! Self-harming! Reader《||

Request by: Luna_Loves_Violet

| N | O | T | E |Here's your second request! Sorry it took long though😂

●•°♤°•●

|| Deal ||

3rd Person POV

A brunette enters her room, her face stained with tears.

This was the 4th relationship she entered ever since her separation with her first boyfriend.

And this was the third time she caught her boyfriend red-handed. Of course, she broke up with him on the spot, just like how she did with the 2 males before him.

Her emotions weren't stable as everyone thought it could be. No, she was broken.

The death of her beloved happened 3 years ago. And the girl tried so hard to get over him. But she can't.

She sits on her bed, setting her purse down on the floor. She bawls, her body shaking because of her breakdown.

'Why does this keep happening to me?!'

As heartbreaking thoughts ran through her head, she goes near her bedside table and opened the drawer. She picked a silver blade up and instantly held it to her left wrist. She was about to cut, but then it happened again.

How a strong force was preventing her from plunging the sharp material down on her flesh.

This was the 6th time. (Y/n) thought it was just her, hesitating to do it. But no, it wasn't in her head. Something was definitely stopping the blade from cutting her skin. Convinced by the theory, she sobs.

"Please s-stop..." She stuttered, but no one replied, and the unknown force didn't do what was asked. "I want to e-end everything already. Let m-me do it!" As if replying to her outburst, someone talked back to her.

"I can't let you do that, (Y/n)."

The voice was very hushed, if the sobbing girl didn't go quiet she wouldn't have heard it. (Y/n)'s eyes widened. 'I'm going insane.' She thought and began to sweat. Her eyes roamed around the room, but spotted nothing. She glared at the hand holding the sharp blade, seeing it inching closer to her right wrist. She gritted her teeth once the same force stop her from cutting.

"W-what..." She wailed before finally giving up. (Y/n) rests her back on the wall as she folded her knees up and hugged them. The blade was still in her frail grip.

The next second, it wasn't anymore.

She gasped once she saw the blade, floating on thin air before disappearing into dust. She clutched her hair as she stared at the floor fearfully. "S-someone... a-anyone..." Her weak voice calls out to nothing.

Cold air suddenly filled the room, eventually reaching the cowering girl. She shivered as the fear ran down her spine.

"I'm here, (Y/n). I'm here."

(Y/n)'s eyes shot up and scanned the room again. She still saw nothing visible. Gaining all her courage, she talks with a hoarse voice.

"Who's t-there??"

The temperature of the room grew colder.

"Aw, sweetheart,"

(Y/n) stilled. There was only one person who called her by that nickname.

"You forgot me already?"

The girl stood up, frantic. She covers her mouth with her two hands and pressed herself further on the wall. She releases a shaky breath.

"P-please don't h-hurt me."

Cold air surrounded (Y/n) completely. And for some reason, she felt comfortable. It was like the air was doing her a favor.

"But I'm not air, sweetie."

(Y/n) froze as bright light settles in her vision, causing her to shield her eyes from the radiant light. She opens both of her eyes once she felt real arms engulfing her in a hug.

She struggled, but a deep chuckle stopped her.

"Relax. It's just me."

No wonder why the voice was familiar.

(Y/n)'s eyes watered once again once she looked up at whoever was hugging her. "T-tad?"

"Yeah. I'm not dead."

(Y/n) threw her arms around the male figure as she cried endlessly, her sobs muffled by the chest of the male in front of her. Tad releases a sad smile as he continued comforting his lover.

"I thought y-you were d-dead! Why d-did you leave m-me!?" 

Tad sighs and pulls away from the girl. (Y/n)'s breath hitched once she stares at the eyes of the man she knew and loved until now. Her eyes caught sight of violet ones, with slits as pupils. His hair was different as well, now with streaks of dark violet.

"W-what..."

"You know, I'm not supposed to be here... it's basically forbidden, but I'm here for you, angel."

The (h/c)-haired girl's heart swells, Tad holding her hands in a loving manner. Tad tucks her hair behind her ear, smiling at her.

"It was y-you all a-along?"

"I didn't want my baby girl to hurt herself."

(Y/n) grins widely. Tad returned the gesture, finally seeing his girl happy after years of suffering alone. His smile faltered, remembering something.

"Listen, (Y/n), I've got to go before my friends find out what I'm doing."

"This soon? Don't l-leave me alone, p-please!"

"I'll always be by your side, doll. I'll visit you again when I can. Promise me you won't cut ever again."

"... Before you go, t-tell me what y-you are."

Tad hesitates before standing up. He released a breathy chuckle before pulling (Y/n) up with him.

"That's for another time. We'll meet again, after all."

"I promise I won't cut if you promise that I'll see you again."

"Deal."

Tad kisses (Y/n)'s forehead before disappearing.

(Y/n) heaves a sigh before slowly walking to her bed. A lone tear drops from her eye once she heard a fading voice in her head say:

"I love you, (Y/n)."