||》Jealous! Alpha! Will x Beta! Reader《||

Lowkey requested by: WolfGirlIAmThough

| N | O | T | E | I don't even know what I'm doing with this chapter so here y'all go. I actually took the idea of this oneshot from your username, @WolfGirlIAmThough. I hope you don't mind 😊

●•°♤°•●

**- Werewolf! AU / Omegaverse

W A R N I N G: OOC alert y'all (though nothing too far-fetched).

●•°♤°•●

(Y/n)'s POV

"I'm pretty sure Gideon's my mate."

I chuckled at the brunette currently examining herself in her mirror. "I thought he already had one--" "My ass. No he doesn't." Mabel rolls her eyes as she flips her hair off her shoulder. She turns around and points a finger at me.

"How about you? Any alpha caught your attention?"

"Ha," I instantly released a scoff, "it's an alpha who gets to choose his mate right? My opinion won't matter in the end."

"Oh? I thought you liked that blue-haired leader from the other pack?"

I grew slightly flustered at her sentence.

"You mean Will?"

"That's his name? Sounds like a total loser."

"Shut up, you never talked to him face to face so you have no idea how he is." I immediately countered, crossing my arms on my chest. Mabel just sent me a blank stare before shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh good. Because he's actually meeting my brother later."

I sat on the bed, lying down on the mattress as I processed her sentence. I exhaled and closed both my eyes, before they snapped back open again.

"What the fuck?!"

"Yeah, you're welcome."

I panicked, abruptly standing up from my position and rushing out of Mabel's room and ran towards mine.

"That girl, why did she just tell me now?!"

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

"We're waiting for him here."

I raised an eyebrow at Dipper before scanning our surroundings. We were in an open area somewhere in the forest since this male Gleeful said he would be meeting Will here. As his 'assistant', of course I had to tag along.

But then again, I wouldn't let him go if he didn't take me with him.

"Since when have you been arranging meetings with the cerulean werewolf?" I asked Dipper, earning a stare from him. "I've encountered him a few times before during hunts. That's it. This is the first meeting between the both of us only." He plainly answered.

"You've met him before, am I correct?"

I gave out a small nod.

"Just during gatherings between different packs, yes, I've seen him."

"What do you think of him?" Dipper suddenly asks, standing about two meters from where I was. I pondered over what the proper response to his question was; do I say what's on my mind or not?