||》Bill Cipher x Erin《||

Request from: DazzlingGirl016

| N | O | T | E | I hope I don't disappoint you with this!

●•°♤°•●

|| Hate ||

Erin's POV

"Didn't you two go on a date just a week ago?" I heard Mabel chuckle through the phone.

"Well, sorry our relationship isn't like yours and Jackson. You go to dates only ones in a year." I snapped back at her. I stared at my outfit in the mirror before nodding to myself.

"Ouch." I laughed at Mabel's reply as I went to my living room. "Yeah, I know." I sat on the couch in front of the television. It was still five in the afternoon so we won't be meeting up until 6. "Well, tell me the details of your night out with Mr. Cipher, Miss Erin." I giggled.

"Tomorrow maybe. I'm going to the shack since I have nothing to do and it's a weekend so... bye Mabes!" She bid a quick farewell before she finally ended the call. I slouched on my seat and grabbed the remote from the table.

Better watch something for the time to pass by quickly.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

[5:48 p.m.]

"Oh my gosh I'm gonna be late!" I stood up and grabbed my purse from my room. I turned the TV off and checked everything needed to be checked before I got out of my house.

Bill said we needed to meet by the entrance of the mall. And after a few minutes of walking, I can see the huge glass doors of the massive mall. But not my boyfriend.

I stopped just beside the doors as people walked passed me.

I fished out my phone from my purse and decided to text Bill.

'Where could he be--'

"Looking for me~?" A voice whispered directly beside my ear, making me jump and my heart beat go wild.

"Cipher! Don't you dare scare me like that ever again you crazy fu--" I felt a finger on my lips, stopping me from saying anything more.

"Language, sweetheart." He cooes.

'If this continues on I swear my nose will betray me.'

"Okay, okay. Enough. Where are we going anyway?" I averted my gaze from him as I folded my arms on my chest.

"Awe, is Erin mad?" My eyes enlarged as he placed his face an exact inch in front of mine.

"You're so adorable I can't even--" He pinched my cheeks. I sent him a glare when he stopped.

"I'm taking us by the beach outside Gravity Falls. Come on." He pulls me by my hand. We entered the forest and there, he opened the portal.

'Totally forgot he wasn't human.'

"You always do, Erin. Let's go." I was about to respond to him but he tugged my hand towards the portal.