Tad Strange x Reader [ 1 ]

●•°♤°•●

**- High School! AU

●•°♤°•●

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) is currently having her lunch with her best friends Mabel, Candy, Grenda, and Pacifica. They just started 3rd year highschool yesterday in Gravity Falls High School. Since their 1st year, they were the most popular girl group of the school.

They had the brains (Candy), strength (Grenda), money (Pacifica), enthusiasm (Mabel), and finally, the looks (You). But (Y/n) had everything that was mentioned, which makes her the somewhat alpha of the sorority. But she never took advantage of it; she didn't even care.

The girls talked about the new guys in school. The new students were brothers, according to Grenda. She and Candy mentioned how incredibly hot and handsome they were.

(Y/n), on the other side, did not care even a bit. She just listened to the fangirls' squealing and continued her lunch. When the others started talking about the newbies, the (h/c)-haired female had her mind on her crush, who also took a liking to her. Dipper Pines, Mabel's twin brother. She's never informed anyone about her and Dipper's mutual understanding.

"Hello? Earth to (Y/n)?! Girl!" Grenda mentioned, waving her hand in front of the dreaming girl. "Huh?" She replied, returning to reality. "There's a party in our house tonight. Wanna come?" Pacifica asks. "Sure, why the hell not?" The teen answered with a smile.

"Yes! Girls, I want you to wear something casual, get me?" Mabel excitedly beams at her friends. "Sure./Yeah./Hell yes!/What? Why?" Those were the answers that cane from Grenda, Candy, Pacifica, and (Y/n).

"Oh c'mon, (N/n). You don't do it and your money goes in the KJ jar." Candy teased. (Y/n) thought of it for a while, before sighed in defeat. "Fine, I will." She finally said.

"Be sure to arrive in time, girls. It'll start by 6:30." Pacifica informed. They all stood from their seats and left their trash behind, walking out of the cafeteria in sync because that's how best friends work, you know?

(Y/n)'s POV

We walked to our lockers. There's just 25 minutes left before our next period. All of a sudden, Mabel started squealing, catching our attention.

"OMG, GUYS!!!"

She then points at something behind me. When I looked back, I saw the two new guys they were talking about a while ago. I just shrugged and returned to fixing my locker.

"Hello, beauties." The guy with a yellow varsity jacket said. "Hi Bill." The four girls replied almost dreamily. I looked at them and saw all of them grinning widely. I chuckled, closing my locker. I was just about to walk when a dude wearing a violet varsity jacket and black jeans blocked my path.

"What's your hurry, sweetcheeks~?" He asks. I slightly blushed from the given nickname. "Haven't seen you around here before. What's your name?" He asked me.

"Hm, you're right Tad, she is a doll." The guy with the yellow jacket said. I believe his name was Bill.

"Its (Y/n)." I said with a small smile. Tad smiled back. "Name's Tad, and here's my twin bro, Bill." He spoke, then pointed at the man beside him.

"Nice to meet you guys." I gave out a small smile.

"I believe you're in my next class." Tad uttered. My eyes widened a bit. "O-okay, uh, see you t-there." I said.

"I will, dollface." He said.

"And guys! I wanted to invite you to a grand party at the Northwest mansion." Pacifica butted in, handing each of them expensive-looking invites. "Thanks. So you're a rich kid." Bill comments. "Yeah, you can say that." Pacifica said, blushing.

'This girl is such a giveaway, I swear.' I mentally noted before soundlessly chuckling.

"We expect the two of you there." Mabel stated, winking at the two of them shamelessly. "Sure, meet you ladies in class." Tad said with a smile. "See yah later." Bill waves his hand at us. He walked off, but not before nudging his little brother's arm.

"Can I get your number?" Tad asks once Bill was far away.

"Sure, Tad." I responded, a warm smile on my face as I wrote it on a piece of paper. "Don't give it to other guys please. You're not the only one who asks for it, but you're the only who has it besides me and them." I said pointing to the fangirling women behind me. He smirked. "You can trust me, darling." He said then walked off.

I smiled to myself.

"Oh. My. Gosh. (N/n) you already have a boyfriend!" Pacifica said. "I totally ship you guys!" Mabel said, hugging me tightly. "Hm, (ship name with Tad), I like the sound of that." Grenda mutters. Then Candy gasps. "He should be your date to the party! Everyone should have one!" Candy suddenly suggests. My facial expression dropped.

"Are you serious? The boy should ask the girl out, not the girl asking the boy. That's weird." I complained, crossing my arms on my chest.

"From the moment a while ago, it looks like he's totally in to you! Why would he ask your number if he wasn't?" Mabel starts jumping up and down while she spoke. "I suppose so, but I'm not hoping." I told them.

"Yeah you are." Pacifica utters. "Gals, don't tell anyone about this until I say so." I stated in a hushed tone. I didn't want the other girls to get jealous... or maybe I want to? I don't know.

Then the bell rang. "See yah dismissal, babes!" I exclaimed, waving to them before walking to my next class.

I can't wait to see Tad again.