Flirt! Bill x Demon! Reader

3rd Person POV

[Tuesday, 7:02 p.m.]

"(Y/n)!" Mabel shouted. (Y/n) whipped her head to see the Mystery Twins. "Hey guys! Where's Pacifica and Marius?" The (h/c)-haired female asked.

Mason and Mabel Pines were her best friends since childhood. And now they're 17 years old. (Y/n), or 'Death', is a demon from the Nightmare Realm; the Princess of Death.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Pacifica's gonna catch up later," Dipper answers. "And Marius is busy with his 'prince' stuff. How about Bill? Where is he?" On cue, a motorcycle parked in between us. The rider removed his helmet and combed his blonde locks with his fingers.

"Hello, babe. Watcha doin'?"

It was none other than Bill Cipher himself.

"I'm fine. Nothing much. You?" I said with a smile. He smirked. "We just have to meet my 'compadres' in the diner, wanna ride this bike with me?" He asked then snaked an arm to my waist.

"Sure, why not?" I answered. He lifted me up and sat me on his bike. "But what about Pinetree? Shooting Star?" I asked my boyfriend. He snapped his fingers and another bike appeared. "Thanks Bill!" Mabel shouted and hopped in the bike. Dipper followed and started the engine with the key Bill gave them.

"Ready dollface?" "Yeah."

Bill started his motorcycle with me on it. He's a motorcycle racer. Of course, he always wins, not by his power, he's just really good in it. I was in each games he had, sometimes I even join them. But if Bill's in the game, I'm just a second-placer.

He is famous. He has a lot of trophies back at his mansion.

It was just a short trip to our destination. Specially when you're on Bill's motorbike. I wrapped my arms around Bill's waist when we were on our way. I didn't need a helmet, neither did Bill, but he still wore one. I turned my head around to spot Dipper in a helmet, with Mabel behind him, her arms in the air. "Mabel! Hold onto Pinetree!" "Got It (Y/n)!"

I had my head phones on so I just leaned on Bill's back and shut my eyes. But after 10 minutes, the bike came into a halt. I looked up and opened my eyes to see Bill's face looking down at me. "What?" "We're here babe." He said and I got off the ride, and so did he. "Well if it isn't the perfect couple." A voice said behind me. It was Bill's brother, Tad. "Oi Tad. How 'ya doing?" I asked. "Eh, nothing much. We're just waiting for you. Do you know the plans yet?" He asked. 'You have plans? How come I didn't know?' 'It's a secret, Death.' I heard Tad's voice in my thoughts. I nodded. Bill then puts an arm around me. Bill and Tad did a fist-bump. "So, are we complete?" Bill quizzed.

"Nope. We need to wait for Pacifica." His brother answered. "I'm here already!" Pacifica's voice said from behind us. I whipped my head to see Pacifica and Mason already conversing. "I guess we are. Let's eat!" Bill uttered and lead the rest of group into the diner.

Tad, Dipper, Pacifica, and Mabel stayed on the same booth. Wendy, Robbie, Lee, and Tambrey stayed on the booth behind me. Michael, Jack, Jane, and Dana stayed on the same booth behind Bill. So in short, Me and Bill stayed on the same booth, across from each other.

A few girlish squeals erupted from the costumers on booths far from us. And I know why they were shrieking. This is not the first time girls fan-girled towards Bill with me beside him.
I can't blame them, Bill is a flirt after all, and he's so damn smug about it. And sometimes, he goes too far. But that doesn't mean they can take him from me.

He looked at them as the girls waved at him. Some even batted their eyelashes at Bill. As a response, Bill winked at them and gave them his signature smirk. A few gossips and giggling can be heard throughout the diner. I sigh quietly. When this happens, I get jealous a little, and sometimes I go too far too.