Dipper Gleeful x Demigod! Reader [ 1 ]

●•°♤°•●

**- Percy Jackson! Crossover

●•°♤°•●

(Y/n)'s POV

Oh.

My.

Freaking.

God.

It's my first time to be sent on a quest! I am so excited! But, I'm leaving with Percy.

Bull crap.

"Percy are you sure you want to take me to Reverse Falls? I can be on my own you know!" I said, done packing up. I used the messenger bag Leo gave me on my birthday last year. You can put anything and everything in it! Cool right?

"Aphrodite said its my turn to guard you." Percy replied. "And by the way, everyone's waiting for you in Camp Half-Blood." He added.

"Don't listen to my mom, Percy. And why are they waiting for me? It's like... late at night." I tried reasoning.

"No 'buts', missy. Be thankful they wanted to say their goodbyes before you leave." He mentions, rolling his eyes playfully. "Okay, I want to see Will one last time though," I muttered. But Percy seemed to hear it.

"Was that what I think I heard?" He said with a playful smile. I blushed then punched him in his shoulder. "Don't. Tell. Anyone." I said, dead serious.

"Let's go to the Camp before you leave. Come on." Percy said. I walked to the exit of my house, and locked it. We went to Camp Half-Blood to see everyone, even the Hunters were there!

"(Y/N)!!!" They all said, running towards me. They all gave me bear hugs, altogether. "G-guys...n-need..air!" Then they let me go.

"Sorry (N/n), got a little carried away there..." Lou Ellen, one of my best friends, said. "It's okay. But I'm gonna miss you guys too." I uttered before hugging the nearest person to me. When I looked at the person, it was Will.

"Oh, s-sorry, uh, Will..." I stuttered.

Great.

He smiled at me warmly. "It's okay, (Y/n) girl!" He almost exclaims, hugging me again. I was indeed flustered... I mean, it's my long-time crush we're talking about here. "I'm gonna miss you bestie." Ellen said, tears in the corner of her eyes. "Aw, don't cry. I'll Iris message you all the time!" I tried cheering them up.

It was now the time, where we ride the bus to Reverse Falls.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

Well that was some trip.

It took hours to arrive here! Percy fell asleep the whole trip, but woke up when we arrived here.

"(Y/n), I'll make a tent at the middle of the woods, you know how to locate me. For now, you go around town and look for food, okay?" Percy said. I nodded in response. I brought out my 'Beats' headphones and played 'Super Psycho Love'. I started singing along when I bumped into someone.

Dipper G's POV

I came from our show in the Tent Of Telepathy with my sister. I decided to take a break from all the magic and took a walk through town. Of course I bumped into some stupid girls that are so obsessed with me. Autographs, here and there. I was finally free from all of them, some of them even invited me to their houses, for, whatever the fuck.

I was walking on the sidewalk, looking down. Then I heard singing in front of me. When I looked up I bumped into that someone.

"Hey watch where yo-" I cut my sentence off when I saw the girl. She has (h/l), (h/c) hair, slightly tanned skin. I raised an eyebrow; how come I've never noticed someone as gorgeous as this girl around here?

"Ugh," She grunted, rubbing her head. I stretched my hand out to her. She looked at it for a second then grabbed it. Seemed like I was 2 inches taller than her.

"Uh, sorry for not looking in my way." She apologized, releasing a short giggle afterwards. "Don't worry about it." I said with a small smile, and she eventually returned the gesture. Oh, that cute face--

"Dipper Gleeful." I introduced myself, doing a little bow. She grins before extending her hand to me.

"(Y/n), (Y/n) Guitrey." She says her full name while she shakes my hand. She had soft skin.

It was then I noticed her aura.

It was very strong compared to a human.

"Look, I really should get going. My--uh--brother wants me to be home at 3... Nice meeting you anyway, Dipper!" She waved at me as she continues to walk away. "Wait!" I called out, catching up to her, holding her hand once again. She looks at me, confused. "Perhaps, you would want to watch a show in the Tent of Telepathy." I offered.

"Show?" She tilts her head to the side cutely. I have out a breathy chuckle, "A show by my sister and I."

"I would love to go! But when?" She replied. "This Saturday. I hope to see you there, miss." I said, smirking. I can see she blushed, then nodded. "See you on Saturday then, bye!" She exclaims before walking away.

I walked my way to our mansion for like, almost an hour, to see Mabel talking to (Y/n). "Dear brother! Where have you been? I've been talking to this new girl here in Reverse Falls." She said, walking to me then giving me a hug. She lets go, then I looked at (Y/n).

"Hi, Dipper. Never thought I'll meet you again." She chuckles. I went to the couch she's on and sat with her.

"Dipper, I need to tell you something." She says all of a sudden. "What is it, (Y/n)??" I asked. "Do you believe in... Greek Gods?" She questions, almost hesitant.

Well, that's some question.

"Of course dear, I study them when I have the time." I replied with a smile. "Well I'm... Aphrodite's child..." She says, hiding her face on a couch pillow. As for me, my smile got wider. "So, you're an immortal, hm?" I asked, removing her face from the pillow. "A demigod, to be specific." She responded.

"Really? You should meet our demon!" Mabel says with energy. She calls Will.

"Will! Come here, crybaby!" She shouted.

(Y/n) blushed at the mention of the name.

And in a second, Will was in front of Mabel. "Y-yes, Miss G-gleeful?" He says sheepishly. "I want you to meet (Y/n) Guitrey, Aphrodite's kid." She introduced (Y/n). (Y/n) waved at the Blue-haired demon. "Hi, Will." She smiles. "Will Cipher." Our demon replies.

"Woah, Cipher? As in, Bill Cipher?" (Y/n) asks.

"H-how did you know my o-opposite?" Will asked her. Scared as always.

"Well, I--uh... kinda dated him." I could see the small blush forming on (Y/n)'s cheeks as I sat there, my brain processing her statement slowly.

'WHAT??!!'

"But, we're over! So no need to worry about it!" (Y/n) continued. Then before we knew it, we were standing in a monotone scene.

I creased my brows together. This could only mean one thing. A loud, maniacal laughter erupted from behind us, making (Y/n) and I stand up from the couch and turn around.

A familiar male, adorning golden and black hair and a shining, golden eye, had his attention on the girl beside me as he flashed her a devilish grin. My gaze darkened, my instinct leading me to grab (Y/n)'s hand.

"(Y/n), there you are! I've been looking through portals for you!"