Bill x Criminal! Reader [ 2 ]

●•°♤°•●

**- Crime! AU

**- Song-fic!

●•°♤°•●

(Y/n)'s POV

'(Y/n), Shooting Star and Pinetree are going to explode right now,'

'Don't worry Bill. We got this,'

He smirked.

"Did you not hear what I said!? I said put your hands up or we'll fire!" A policeman exclaims. "Yeah, yeah, okay." I rolled my eyes, letting the sword go, it landing on my feet. A few policemen comes towards us and brought out handcuffs. All of us surrendered to the police. A police started hand-cuffing me. When he was about to lock it, I didn't waste my time and bent down to get a hold of the sword. I quickly sliced his chest, blood oozing out. I also helped Bill and i swung my sword to the officer who was with him. "FIRE!"

I didn't have time to help Mabel and Dipper. Bill shielded me and himself.

"(Y/n)!! HELP!" The twins shouted.

"Guys, patience. Trust me on this," I shout. They looked at each other nodded.

"Let's dance, shall we?" Bill asks then locked eye contact with me. I grinned.

"We shall."

The police stopped firing, and Bill disabled the shield. We held hands and started fighting.

(Play the song: 'Partners In Crime' by Set It Off)

(Read the lyrics of the song. Match the missing lyrics of the song to that part of the story where the missing lyrics is supposed to be so it'll be better)

You'll never take us alive!
We swore that death will do us part,
They'll call our crimes a work of art...

You'll never take us alive!
We'll live like spoiled royalty,
Lovers and Partners,
Partners In Crime!

I threw a dagger on a police while Bill shot fireballs at the others. We dodged the bullets that was fired at us and attacked the men who shot them. Bill and I stood back to back, ready for incoming attacks. We shot the men left, but their back-up arrived. Then I caught hold of a policeman. 'So long since I got hold of policeman,'

"Everybody freeze!" Bill shouted.

"Nobody move," I smirked as I pointed a gun on the officer's head. I held him hostage.

Empty out the vault,
And me and my doll be on our way!

Our paper-faces flood the streets,
And if the heat comes close enough to burn,
Then we'll play with fire 'cause...

"Let them go or we'll take his life away," I threatened.

"It's their head police chief." Bill mentions as he eyes me. "Really?! Bingo~" I chuckled, pressing the gun on his forehead more.

....They'll call our crimes a work of art.

You'll never take us alive!
We'll live like spoiled royalty,
Lovers and Partners,
Partners In Crime!

"Let them GO!!!" I shouted once again. They jumped in surprise. "What are you waiting for?" Bill asked. One of the Policemen unlocked the cuff that was on Dipper's and Mabel's wrists.

Dipper rubbed his now free wrists. Mabel stretched and they walked to us. I let go of the Head Police Chief. His men walked to him and assisted him. Then this bastard pointed his gun to me.

Where we gonna go?!
He's got us pinned!
Baby, I'm a little scared,
No don't you quit!
He sounded the alarm,
I hear the sirens closing in,

"(Y/n)!" Bill shouted and got in front of me. Then the officer pulled the trigger. It hit his head, his figure falling in my arms.

"Bill? Bill?! BILL!! Wake up!" I shouted, shaking him. He still had his eye open. A tear escaped my eye.

You'll never take us alive!
We swore that death will do us part,
They'll call our crimes a work of art.

You'll never take us alive!
We'll live like spoiled royalty,
Lovers and Partners,
Partners In Crime!

"Just surrender woman. Let us take you to prison and nothing bad will happen to you and your friends," The one who shot Bill said. I grew furious and shot him. I have to say, bad idea. "FIRE!!!"

I shot my eyes and tried to cover my upper body. And so did Mabel and Dipper. They were hugging me tight. I guess this is how it ends. Then I opened my eyes. We were unharmed. I saw a forcefield around us.

The skies are black,
With Lead-filled rain!
A morbid painting on display,

This is the night,
The young love died!
Burried at
Each other's side.

I saw Bill, standing still while holding his arm up to maintain the field. I had my mouth hanging open. He was glowing red. "Nobody hurts my (Cipher Wheel Symbol)!" He shouted. I looked at his head. There was no sign that he was shot.

You never took us alive!
We live as ghosts among these streets,
Lovers and Partners,
Partners In Crime!

Then in 5 seconds he burned all of the guards, literally. He came to me and stroked my hair. "You alright, sweetcheeks?" I nodded. I grabbed my sword.

Partners In Crime,

Bill snapped his fingers and we were in my mansion.

Partners In Crime!!!

《<>》《<>》《<>》《<>》《<>》《<>》《<>》《<>》《<>》

The twins immediately went to the kitchen to get some midnight snacks. I hugged him and I cried. "Don't ever do that again! You fucking scared the shit outta me!" I punched him lightly. He chuckled then grabbed me by my waist.

"Why would anyone want to leave you?" He asked, with a mischievous tone in his voice. He pulled me closer.

"That would be too selfish of me," He leaned in and kissed me.

This caught me offguard. I tensed at first, but kissed back. We pulled apart for air.

"I love you (C/w/s)."

"Same to you, Cipher."