Cheater! Bill x Reader [2]

"You don't have the fucking rights to be mad, you shit! You're the one at fault here-"

Mabel was thrown to the edge of the shop by an unknown force. I gasped along with the crowd. I looked at Bill, and he was walking to her. I started panicking.

He'll see me here eventually.

I have no choice...

I have to use this power against him.

3rd Person POV

The yellow demon slowly walked towards his victim, leaving his girl behind. Pacifica and Wendy, along with (Y/n), stared at the now fuming demon in shock.

(Y/n), however, gazed at the black ring around her right ring finger. Shutting her eyes, she mustered the courage and power, now surging through her body.

"(Y/n)- Woah, your eyes!" Wendy exclaims. "They're... they're yellow like..." Pacifica trailed off, her gaze shifting from her friend, to the yellow demon. "What the hell girl?" Wendy whispers. (Y/n) just sighed.

"I'll explain you people later." Her voice was mixed with a deep, demonic tone. Once the male demon passed their booth, she stood up, revealing her form to everyone.

"Ow... My head hurts..." Mabel rubs the back of her head. The glass window where she landed broke already. "I warned you, Shooting Star..." A very dangerous aura visibly surrounded Bill's form, and he started levitating. Mabel, obviously intimidated by Bill, stared at him in fright.

"...But you didn't listen!" Bill threw a blue fireball at her direction, causing the girl to use her arms for shield.

The blue fireball met a purple one just moments before it hits the poor girl's face. Mabel's eyes widened when she saw who was behind her attacker.

Bill was confused himself, but immediately smirked.

Behind him was a girl all too familiar to him. Her (h/c) hair turned into a golden color with black highlights, and her outfit changed as well.

She was now wearing a yellow puffy dress, with black cloth outlining the long sleeves that reached her wrists and the hem of the skirt that reached just above her knees. Her black ring shone brightly, despite the light from inside and outside the shop. Her black leather boots reached her knees as well.

"Well, well, well. Heya, toots~!" Bill waved his hand in a fancy way, ignoring the fact that the demon infront of him was glaring daggers right through him. "How dare you hurt her, Cipher." (Y/n) stepped forth. The black slits that served as her pupils never left Bill's eyes. "Oh, I always dare." He inched towards (Y/n). The girl summoned another fireball on her hands, and the male did the same.

"You're insane like you've always been."

"Of course, I am! What's your point?" The male demon cackles. He then shoots (Y/n) a daring glare before snapping his fingers.

She flinched and frantically looked around. She was no longer in the ice cream shop. And she hated being there.

It always brought back unwanted memories.

"Why the fuck would you bring me here?" She fumed, making another fireball in her grasp.

"Awe, don't tell me you didn't miss the mindscape, hon." The girl threw the fireball towards her opponent, but Bill simply disappeared from her vision.

"Show yourself you fuck!" Frustrated, she looked around, taking steps backwards.

She flinched as she felt the familiar presence behind her. Before she got away, an arm slipped around her waist and shoulders. She panicked internally, desperately trying to pry the arms off her.