||》Bill Cipher x Waifu! Reader《||

Requested by: Shilluka

| N | O | T | E | That 'Waifu' up there doesn't mean reader is Bill's wife, okay? Reader's just a sweetheart and 100% wife material.

So I hope you all enjoy this smol fluff (and slight comedy I guess)! Other requests are going to be published next so thanks for being patient with me!

●•°♤°•●

(Y/n)'s POV

"Sis!"

I turned the cooking stove off and turned my head towards the direction of the voice.

"What is it, Dipper?"

"Bill's here again!"

I released a breathy chuckle, removing my apron off before heading out of the kitchen. I walked to the gift shop where--I assume--Dipper was.

'If Dipper can talk to me while seeing Bill, then they shouldn't be inside the mindscape.'

I stopped walking once I neared the door to the gift shop. I exhaled before making my way in.

"(Cipher Wheel Symbol)! There you are!"

I raised an eyebrow at the male demon right across from where I currently stood. He had a huge grin on his face while he floated towards me.

"What are you doing here, Bill?" I questioned him, folding my arms on my chest as I released a small smile. "I was just visiting," he averts his gaze from me, "I mean, there's nothing wrong with that." He finished.

"Wow, thoughtful of you to visit us here, Bill." I stated before letting out a giggle. "You sure you don't have anything to do for the day?"

Bill taps his chin, thinking of an answer to my previous question. "Nah, I don't have anything important scheduled today so here I am." The demon then releases a smirk as looks at me.

"Cook me something again, will yah?"

I cocked an eyebrow at his demand. "Huh? I thought you demons didn't need food?"

Bill's expression turned blank all of a sudden. His uncovered eye stared back at me for about 3 seconds before he finally decided to talk. "I just want to taste your food again, so let me!"

I chuckled at his whiny tone, turning around to go back to the kitchen. "Anything's fine, right Bill?" "As long as it's delicious, sweetcheeks!"

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

I placed a frying pan on the stove, letting the oil on it heat up while I beat the eggs in the glass bowl. I put some seasonings to go with it before pouring the contents of the bowl onto the pan. Before I managed to reach for the other set of ingredients I need to work with, two arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Didn't I tell you to wait back in the shop, Bill?"

He places his forehead on my right shoulder, "So dead in there. No fun."

I giggled at his response. "Well, I guess you could watch me here."

"What are you cooking anyway?" Bill asks, standing properly beside me.

"Food." I responded, not sparing him a glance but watched him from my peripheral vision. He wears a blank expression on before raising an eyebrow at me. He then begins to reach out for cheeks, pinching both of them as he made me front him.

"Since when did you start answering like that to me, lady? You weren't like this yesterday." Bill utters, nearing my face as if inspecting it's each and every feature. He stares into my eyes, his single golden orb shining.

"What did you eat for dinner last night?"

I laughed at his childish antics, grabbing both of his hands and removing them from my face.

"I've always been like this, what are you talking about?"

He playfully narrows his eyes at me, before his gloved hand comes up and poked my nose. He grins, before making me face the stove by turning my body using his magic.

"I think you're the one acting off today, Bill. Did you eat dinner yesterday--" "I'm starving here, hurry up with the cooking."

I rolled my eyes, smiling as places his chin on my shoulder again.

"Is it done yet, Pines?" "Almost, just hold on a little more for me." "If it takes too long then I'm eating something else." I could see him smirk from the corner of my eye.

"Pft. Do we even have something here for you to eat besides this?" I questioned without looking at the demon.

It was silent for a few moments before he decided to reply.

"You."

Three seconds had already passed when I processed his answer.

My cheeks immediately flared up as my instincts took over, making me raise my spatula and point it at him.

"What d-did you just say?" I queried as I neared the utensil to his face. He raises both of his hands, his eye still focused on my blushing face.

"I meant, do you have something to eat here besides that."

The heat in my cheeks intensified.

"Whatever."

I quickly turned to the food I was cooking, making my hair cover the side of my face so he wouldn't be able to see how red it was. It was so hard not to scream after that stupid stunt of his.

He started chuckling, tucking my hair behind my ear as he poked my cheek.

"Hm... your face is glowing. I think I like it this way."

I turned off the stove and grabbed the frying pan. I whirled around and avoided him while I set up his food. I had to be careful with my thoughts around him too; he might hear something that'll make him embarrass me more.

"Hey, (Y/n)."

I turned my head to the side to find Bill's face just mere inches away from mine. I blushed and gently pushed him away from me, averting my gaze from him.

"Don't d-do that! Are you trying to g-give me a heart attack?"

Bill lets out a deep chuckle, holding my hand that was still on his chest.

"Yeah, whatever. But don't you think it's about time for your brother and sister to know about us?"

I gawked at his question.

"What do you mean?"

"That we're dating."

I blinked at his answer, my mind turning blank for a second.

"Oh, that--"

A gasp from the entrance of the kitchen interrupted my sentence. My eyes widened as I saw the twins by the door with Gruncle Stan behind them.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell us young lady." Gruncle Stan was the first one to react.

Well, at least they know now.