** Serial Killer! Will x Reader x Missing? Dipper Gleeful

| N | O | T | E | Your interpretation of the title would change once you see what alternate universe I put you three.

●•°♤°•●

**- Purge! All Human! AU

●•°♤°•●

3rd Person POV

'Where is he?'

(Y/n) sat on the solo couch in the living room, her phone in hand while she waited for her housemate's arrival. It had been 20 minutes since the national alarm and announcement, and she still didn't receive any word from the boy.

Her (e/c) eyes looms over the machete beside her right foot before her gaze drifts to the pair of Calibre 48 and their ammunition on the table in front of her.

"Looks like I have to look for him." (Y/n) releases a heavy sigh, picking the blade up from the floor and let it hung by the belt she wore on her waist. She puts the pair of guns in their holsters on her belt, pocketing the bullet cases in her (favorite color) jacket. She fished her black switchblade from her pocket, pressing the button and made the sharp blade come out of its case.

She strides towards the window, taking a peek of what was already taking place outside.

Civilians were already in their own "creative" outfits, a bunch of full plastic and paper bags in tow as they constantly watched their surroundings while running. It seemed like they didn't care about each other's loots, so they were safe.

Bang!

Most of them, at least.

(Y/n)'s face contorted into one of disdain upon seeing a young female drop to the floor, unconscious. Blood pooled from the bullet wound on her stomach. A group of 5 men approached her dead body, taking all her things before running away. Passersby didn't bother to spare even a glance at the girl on the ground.

All crime was legal tonight, and that included murder.

(Y/n) lets go of the curtain she had been holding up. A determined expression was plastered on her face as she walks out of the backdoor apartment. Cautiously, she scanned her environment while pressing the button on her switchblade to make the steel go back to its original place.

The (h/c)-haired girl hides in the shadows, running to the next house when she was sure no one had spotted her. She continued until she finally saw a free vehicle.

'What kind of stupid would leave a Mustang open like this?'

(Y/n) takes a deep breath before sprinting towards the open car. She shuts the door and immediately drove away from a guy who appeared to be its owner. She looks at the back seat through the front mirror, seeing loads of food and beverages along with some boxed gadgets.

Once she saw the center of the city from afar, she parked the vehicle somewhere hidden in the dark, exiting it carefully.

What she didn't expect was a cold hand suddenly covering her mouth from behind the moment she stepped outside of the expensive car.