** Yangire! Bill Cipher x Cambion! Reader x Yandere! Will Cipher [ 2 ]

| N | O | T | E | Yup this is the last oneshot I'll be publishing guys 😭 I hope y'all enjoy this one.

(Y/n)'s POV

"What took you both so long?"

Kill raises an eyebrow, hands on his hips while he tapped his foot on the ground.

"We just talked for a while, Kill." I responded with a small smile. What happened between Will and I no longer bothered me. Turns out he just cared for me deeply and didn't want me to torture myself with the past.

Or at least that's what I think.

"That's one long-ass talk you had, you didn't even include me," Kill sighs, "whatever, we're here anyway."

A door labeled with strange writings above it was in front of us.

"Every circle has a chamber only creatures with demon blood can enter," Will explains, "this one is for the fifth circle."

"Good job stating the obvious, Cool Ranch," Kill's sarcasm made me giggle, "we're in the fifth circle, she already knew this chamber was meant to be here without you telling her."

Will's face became sullen, his lips forming a small pout.

"Oh leave him alone, Kill." I rolled my eyes at the red demon.

"C-can we just go in?" Will's voice became as dejected as his facial expression. I held his hand and pulled him inside the chamber after Kill went inside.

The chamber was very spacious, though the layout was confusing. It was like a library, with shelves containing varieties of strange objects literally scattered everywhere that made the entire room look like a maze.

"Do we have to split up?" I asked Kill, who scanned the area with his back facing us.

"That'd make the work a fuckton easier, so yeah."

I shrugged and decided to go to the leftmost side of the chamber to start searching for the book Kill told us to find.

But Will held me back before I managed to move.

"You're staying with me, (Y/n)."

Something in the way he said it made my cheeks turn warm in a split second.

"But w-we could search faster if we separate--" "I don't care. What if something happens to you while I'm not by your side?"

I grinned at his protective behavior.

"Will, I'm not human, remember? Besides, what could possibly happen to me? We're the only ones here, right?"

"I... just have a feeling something bad will happen..."

"Then I'd just have to call your name," I shrugged my shoulders, "I know you'll come to my rescue if something were ever to happen."

Will took his time deciding, constantly chewing on his lip before he finally speaks.

"F-fine. Just, don't touch random things okay? Some could harm cambions like you."