||》Dipper Pines x Forest《||

Requested by: seunkri

| N | O | T | E | I really found this request interesting so I just had to get it done! (Too overdue tho) And also, your OC really reminded me of Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia 😊

●•°♤°•●

Dipper's POV

"Ten-headed... serpent?"

I narrowed my eyes at the journal I was holding. I never knew there are things like these within Gravity Falls.

But again, this is Gravity Falls.

I shut my book with a small sigh. My eyes caught the golden six-fingered hand on the cover, with a number 2 on it. Wendy and I split up an hour ago so we can discover what was written in the 2 new journals at the same time. She had the first journal, while I had the second. Great Uncle Ford kept the third one.

"There, a cave!"

I was about to run to the dark cave after I cheered when I heard something odd from my left side. I gazed at the thick bush, not seeing it move. But I swear I heard something coming from there.

I screeched when I saw it rustle, making the same noise as before.

'Oh no, what if it's the serpent?!'

I held my journal up, seeing it as my only offense mechanism for the time being. Damn, Wendy and I shouldn't have split up. I hesitated to walk forward, but I did anyway. I felt cold sweat dribble down my nape as I stood directly in front of the suspicious bush.

"W-what ever you are, c-come--" Before I knew it, a hard object was sent flying to me, and it successfully hit my head. I groaned in pain as I laid on the dusty ground, rubbing the spot where the book hit.

Wait, book?

I turned to look at the book that hit me. It had the same color as the journal I had with me. But when I turned to look at the front cover, no number was written. There were words instead.

"Shacks Of Mysteries??" I read the words aloud, before a person stood up from behind the bush I targeted a while ago.

"Ah! I'm so s-sorry! I thought you w-were something else!"

I gawked at the female stranger in front of me. She held out her hand for me to take. She helped stand up properly, then I removed the dust from my clothes.

"Are you okay? I t-think I hit you p-pretty hard..." The girl says, pushing her glasses back up after she picked her book up from the ground.

I instantly blushed when I examined her appearance.

She had cute glasses, and her outfit definitely highlighted her green hair.

Woah, I've never seen someone with green hair.

She's beautiful.

"I'm Dipper, b-by the way." I cleared my throat as I held out my hand for her to shake. I averted my gaze from her though. I didn't want the girl to see how red my face was. She'll think I'm some kind of weirdo or something.

"My n-name's Forest... Forest Enchanté. Nice to meet y-you." I felt her hand hold mine.

'They're so... soft... Stop it Dipper! You're getting weird!'

"W-where do you live, Forest? And what's that book?" I asked, gesturing to the book she was hugging to her chest. "Oh this? Uh... it was given to me by my aunt. I live in a cabin with my family here in the forest." She replies with a smile on her face.