Yandere! Bill x Reader [ 2 ]

| N | O | T | E | Okay, so the requests came, some in the comments section, but most of them in my inbox. Since you guys all want a lemon, here you go. And It was not my idea to make the very forced lemon in this chapter. I got help from my cousin, like I said the past chapter. So I hope you enjoy this chapter my cousin and I made! Sorry for the long wait 😢

And I'll warn yah, don't worry.

●•°♤°•●

(Y/n)'s POV

This, 'Bill' guy snapped his fingers and we were like, teleported into some kind of golden room. Literally. Everything was gold or yellow.

I squirmed from the demon's grip, but his hold just tightened. "Let's get this over with. What do you want from me?!" I talked once I stopped trashing around. He tossed me to a king-sized bed and I felt cold chains wrap around my wrists. I looked at them and they were color blue.

"Nothing big, sweetheart. Just gonna mark you mine." Bill says, taking off his gloves and removing his bow tie.

'Shitshitshitshitshit!! No I don't want this!!!'

"Don't worry (Y/n), this won't hurt." I tried to struggle from the chains' restraints, but to no avail. It held my wrists tight but firm. I was on the verge of crying. He crawled onto the bed on all fours, and after seconds, he was on top of me. A tear left my eye. He wiped it with his bare hand. "Aw, don't cry, doll. You should know I hate seeing you cry~" He purred. I flinched under him and squirmed again. He chuckled darkly.

'Please No! I don't want it like this!'

"Just shut up. I promise you, you'll feel nothing but pleasure~" He caressed my cheek and leaned closer. I whimpered in fear. He licked my lips before kissing it. It was a rough kiss full of lust. I didn't kiss back, I don't want to. He grumbled and made the kiss rougher. He bit my lower lip, causing me to gasp. He took this as an opportunity to shove his wet muscle in my mouth. Now his exploring every bit in my wet cavern. I accidentally moan.

I felt his smirk through the heated make out. He parted, and left me panting heavily.

Warning! Lemon starting!🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

He removed the rest of his clothes, leaving him with his boxers. I looked away and a few tears slipped out of my eye. A pair of delicate fingers made its way to my chin and turned my head, to face Bill.

He kissed me again, down to my jaw. He then tried to find my sweet spot in my neck. And after about three kisses, I moaned loud. He started sucking on it, leaving me in a moaning mess. He grinned at his work that was now on my neck. A purplish hickey. He slipped his hands under my shirt and removed it. I whimpered and squirmed under him. He sloppily kissed my shoulder blades and my cleavage. I tried not to moan loudly, knowing my moans will make him work on me more.

I heard him groan and he removed my bra in just one snap of his fingers. He sucked on my right nipple while massaging the other one. I bit my lip hard, causing it to draw blood a little. The chains that wrapped my arm were making more clashing noises. When he was done on my right, he gave the same treatment to my left. I gave in and let out a moan.

"That's my girl~" He purred. "P-please! Stop thi- Nggghhh!" He licked my hardened buds and rubbed circles on my covered clit. I held my breath as I try to hold back moans. He'll eventually get bored. I hope.

He ripped away my panties. I shut my legs close, but he forced them open, and he got between them. "P-please stop!" I spoke. He snapped his fingers, and a long stick appeared in his hands. I stared at in shock and he shoved it inside me.

"GAH!" I screamed in pain. I thrashed around, but it hurts more. He snapped his fingers, and it caused whatever it is on my entrance vibrate.

"Mmmmmfff!" I held the moans daring to escape. He kissed me and licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Of course I declined. He grunted and the vibration of the thing became stronger, causing me to moan loudly. He shoved his tongue inside my mouth and started French-kissing me again.

He stopped and got the stick from my clit. I panted heavily. "I've always wanted to do this, (Y/n). I love you so much, and no one can have you. No one but me. Understood?" I just stayed silent. "Playing hard to get. Just the way I love it." He said before removing his boxers. I pulled my arms from the restraints. "Please! N-not like this!" I begged. He puts a finger on my lips. "Hush now, doll. This will hurt if you squirm more~" He whispered seductively. He started kissing me again. My mind was blank and my head was spinning.

He groped my breast and started massaging it. Then I felt something poke at my entrance. My eyes widened. I moaned in pleasure as he kept teasing me. He sloppily kissed my neck, down to my breasts.

"B-bill~!" I felt his smirk on my soft skin. In one blink, pushed himself into me. I made a sound of pleasure and arched my back. He pulled out and rammed into me, not letting me adjust. Few tears slipped from me eyes.

He looked at me and wiped my tears. He whispered sweet nothings to me, and the pain was going away. He nibbled my earlobe and thrusted again. This time, a wave of adrenaline ran through my veins. I heard him groan. "Aaah~!" He pushed again. This feeling is new to me, and it's driving me insane.

The chains holding was not helping. I wanted to touch him so bad, but the blue things wrapped around my wrists won't let me.

"Ugh! (Y/n)!" He grunted and suddenly attached my lips to his. His pace was going faster and faster. I swayed my hips, trying to create friction between his body and mine's.

Moans and screams of pleasure filled the room.

'Just let me fucking touch you Bill Cipher!!!'

On cue, the chains holding me were gone. I wasted no time and wrapped my arms around his neck. I grabbed a fistful of his yellow locks and continued moaning.

"Say my name, baby~" He whispered, while thrusting into me.

"Ugh! B-bill," I said. "Louder." "B-bill!" "Louder!" "BILL!!"

"What do you want, doll?"

"I want you to fuck me harder!"

"That's my girl~!" He turned me around, and I'm now facing the bed cushions. I felt a sharp pain in my ass. That was my first ass slap.

"Ready, angel?"

"Just do it!" With that, he plunged himself inside me. I moaned loud and gripped the bed sheets, tight. He continued ramming himself while I was almost at my limit. I felt a knot form in my stomach as he continued thrusting.

"B-bill! I'm about t-to come!" I shouted. "Just let it all out, (Y/n)~" "Aaahh~!" I released white, salty seeds on the bed. He pulled himself out and let me lie down properly.

I shut my eyes and panted heavily. I felt his fingers rub my clit. I moan in ecstacy. "Do you feel good, (Y/n)?" I just continued panting. "I don't want other people to see you like this. Being all sexy and naked. Only I have the right to do this to you, not others, not Pine Tree and any other meatsack alive!" He kissed me roughly. I kissed back and clung onto his neck.

He soon parted and laid down beside me.

Oh no. What have I done? I just sold myself to an Inter-dimensional dream demon! He took my innocence, my virginity, and sooner-or-later, my freedom.

"I love you (Y/n). I won't let anyone touch you. Only me. You'll stay by my side! Because I fucking love you, (Y/n) (L/n)!!!"

"I....

Love you t-too...."