** ||》[ɦɛǟɖƈǟռօռ 4] The Boys x Yandere! Reader《||

Requested by: WolfGirlIAmThough

| N | O | T | E | Back yet again with another headcanon! Hope you guys enjoy this one! And don't forget to leave a vote and a comment!

●•°♤°•●

**- Reader Insert

●•°♤°•●

B I L L

{●} He knew you had some few screws loose from the very start, and he didn't mind.

{●} Knowing your dark personality, he would pamper you and make sure his attention's only directed at you all the time.

{●} Whenever your eyes turn dark because of just seeing a girl try to get close to him, he would just stand and let you do what you want.

{●} If ever a girl goes too far and you'd eventually have to resort to killing, this demon would find it very amusing and sometimes watch you do your thing.

{●} What did you expect this guy has all the screws in his head gone

{●} Seeing you kill is actually a huge turn-on for him.

{●} Though you're the aggressive one, he would still be the dom in the relationship.

{●} He would even get as far as teaching you how to stealthily slit someone's throat and hide a dead body.

{●} "What a mess you've made, doll... come on, let's get rid of the body."

D I P P E R

{●} He won't know about your obsession for him at first. But when he does, he'll most probably find it disturbing in the beginning.

{●} He won't avoid you or anything, he's just more careful around you.

{●} As time passes, he'll eventually get used of your psychotic tendencies. He'll realize how much you really love him and he'll accept you the way you are.

{●} Though sometimes, he'll try and stop you from doing something too violent. And it usually works.

{●} You would never threaten to hurt him, let alone do it. He's just too precious for you that you feel like you have to protect him with your own life.

{●} He knows everything about people like you in particular, so he's aware of what to do whenever you go psycho. He'll go as far as crying and begging so he'd be able to stop you from doing something so heinous.

{●} He wouldn't mind your possessive personality some time in the future, disregarding it because of your sweet behavior that's only directed at him most of the time. He kind of wanted to keep you all to himself too, so he understood at least a portion of the reason for your dangerous outbursts.