Sadodere! Will x Reader

| N | O | T | E | This is somewhat a Yandere! Will but I used the term sadodere since I think I'll do another oneshot where he really will be a yandere.

Like a yandere yandere.

Send more requests guys!

●•°♤°•●

[11:50 p.m.]

3rd Person POV

'Fucking overtime.'

A girl gets out of the cab and pays the driver, her mind constantly chanting curses as she faced her house. She checks her wrist watch and mumbled another curse once she saw how late it was.

She walks towards the front door and fished out the keys from her bag. She pushed the door open, and as expected, the lights were already off.

(Y/n) sighs, shutting the door close behind her before plopping down on the sofa, throwing her bag to the side.

"Where have you been?"

The mentioned female flinched as she turns around, instantly catching sight of the glowing red figure that was just behind her. The blue-haired demon glared at the human girl as a dangerous aura surrounded his entire body.

"W-will, I just--"

"Do you have any idea how worried I was?! Since when did I allow you to arrive this late into the night?!"

The (h/c)-haired girl took a step backward in response to the raging demon stepping closer. She releases a frightened squeal once Will's body suddenly appeared inches away from her, grasping her wrist and held onto it harshly. "Answer me, (Y/n)!" He tugs her wrist closer, gritting his teeth as his single eye focused on the cowering girl in front of him.

'Good, she should be afraid.'

"I'm sorry! I d-didn't know you w-we're waiting!" (Y/n) shuts both of her eyes as she turns her head away from Will. The male smirks at this, an odd feeling in his stomach forming as he watched the girl hiss in pain from his grip.

"T-that hurts! W-will, stop!"

(Y/n) holds her breath, realizing what she had just said.

"What was that? Mind repeating it for me?" Will took ahold of her other wrist and started to apply pressure on it as well. The girl winced as she could feel her hands feel numb from the male's hold. "O-ow!" She wails.

"P-please stop! I promise I w-won't do it again! Please..."

Will's expression turns mischievous for a split second before he finally decides to let go of the poor girl's wrists. (Y/n) immediately used her hands to touch the forming bruises on her skin, trying to ease the stinging sensation still left lingering. Her eyes were widened, and she just noticed the welling tears now in the corner of her eyes.

'I didn't mean to come home really late...' She thinks to herself, 'I didn't think Will could do this to me, too.'

The mad demon slowly calmed down, seeing his girlfriend trembling on the ground as she stared at the purple rings encircling her wrists. He released a silent sigh, before thinking of his next move.

"(Y/n)..." He attempted to kneel in front of the female. (Y/n) gasped and backed away from the blue-haired demon on instinct. Will had calmed down by this point, his single eye now glowing with care and concern.

The complete opposite of what he showed just seconds ago.

However, that didn't help the shaking girl still staring at Will, fear and disbelief still evident in her expression.

Just how could someone like him do this to her?

(Y/n) frowns at the thought.

How many times did she ask herself that question during the 2 years of her and Will's relationship again?

"I'm sorry I scared you, love."

'There it was,' (Y/n) looks away from the demon, 'I don't even know if he really meant every apology he said before. What difference does it make now?'

(Y/n) recoils from Will's hand trying to reach her face, but failed. Her eyes were somewhere else as Will gently caressed her face. The whole of her body went completely stiff while she felt two arms envelop her into a warm hug. Her head was pressed against a hard chest, a hand running up and down her hair while a pair of lips was pressed on her forehead.

Will smiles to himself when he felt the girl ease into his touch.

And (Y/n) felt those conflicting emotions again.

Everytime this guy would hurt her, he would apologize right after, or sometimes it would take (Y/n)'s tears just for him to stop. He would say heartfelt words, accompanied by his warm touches and loving gestures.

And (Y/n) would contradict with her thoughts every time it happens.

(Y/n) shuts her eyes as she relaxed in her boyfriend's arms.

'He's just concerned... that's why he hurt me...'

'But he would never hurt me if he really loved me!'

A tear ran down (Y/n)'s cheek.

'He loves you, that's why he hurt you, (Y/n)! He doesn't want you to do it again, he knows it's dangerous!'

'Will hurt me for my own safety!'

'But I'm not even safe around him anymore...'

The girl wraps her arms around the demon's torso, Will also tightening the hug as he continued holding her.

'Nonsense, I'm safest when I'm with him!'

This was what happened everytime the demon hurt her. A mental battle of what was right and wrong always messed her current mentality up. Up to the point when nothing mattered anymore, as long as Will was there with her, as long as she feels loved by him.

How could pointless fights turn her blind from what was really happening?

Will was smirking as of now; basing from the girl's thoughts, everything was going according to his plan.

She'll never want to keep him waiting again.

Only a matter of time, and he'll have his lover under his control, and his only.

He always felt this feeling everytime (Y/n) cowered in fear in front of him, and damn did it feel good.

He felt superior, powerful.

Though, he convinced himself that it was all in the name of love.

Love.