||》 Bill Cipher x Erin [ Romeo And Cinderella ]《 ||

Requested by: DazzlingGirl016

| N | O | T | E | This oneshot is inspired by the song 'Romeo And Cinderella' by Japanese singer-songwriter Hanatan! Hope you all enjoy! And this is sooooo overdue I'm so sorry 😅😅

●•°♤°•●

|| 9:35 p.m. ||

Erin's POV

"Good night, Erin!" Mabel gives me a high-five, grinning. "You too, Mabel! Sweet dreams!"

She giggles before running to her and Dipper's room up in the attic. I shook my head playfully to the sides as I went to the bathroom to do my night routine.

After about 15 minutes, I got out the bathroom and walked towards my room here in the shack. All the lights were off; it was thanks to the light from the windows that I can still see where I was going.

'There it is!'

I mentally cheered as I saw the door to my room by the end of this hallway. As I walked, the floorboards produced creepy creaks, making me feel uneasy. I turned my head around to look if something was following me. To my surprise, I saw nothing.

But I still feel like someone was watching me.

I shook the feeling off and rushed to my room, shutting the door close once I stepped in.

I sighed, leaning my forehead on the wooden door as cold sweat started to form on my neck.

'Calm down, Erin. Calm down.'

I turned around and grabbed my phone and headset from the bedside table. I scrolled through my music library and decided to listen to Japanese track.

I closed my eyes and just let the music play through my headphones. As the music played, I sang along.

"Watashi no tame to sashidasu te ni
Nigitteru sore wa kubiwa deshou?
Tsuredashite yo, watashi no Romeo
Shikarareru hodo tooru e!"

'Do you really want that, princess?'

My eyes opened wide as I shot up from the mattress. I removed the device on my head and looked around. 'What the hell was that?' I paused the music on my phone and put it down, along with my headphones.

I can't believe I just realized it now.

From the moment I was outside this room, until the voice in my head.

"You can come out now, Bill."

I heard a chuckle from the foot of my bed before that someone snapped his fingers.

"What the--" I jumped back once Bill appeared right in front of my face. I felt my face turn warm as I clutched the cloth on my chest area. I stared at his single eye as he did the same to my own two, both of us not moving. The atmosphere was silent until he had to poke my nose.

"You're going to kill me someday, you demon." I gritted my teeth as I glared at Bill. He just giggled and laid down on the spot beside me. "How's staying with the Pines so far, love?" Bill asks, his arm gently pulling me by my waist.

"Fine I guess... until you had to ruin it again. You almost gave me a heart attack!" I lightly punched his chest as he releases a hearty laugh. "It never gets old, you know that?"

I sighed; this has been the 5th time he tried to scare me.

It worked every time. And tonight was no different.

"Oh, but I do. And you're gonna kill me one day." I joked, resulting in him snickering. "I'll try not to do it next time, miss Anthony." He utters, making me roll my eyes at the mention of my surname.

"Okay, you can go now. I need my sleep."

"Aw, but I wanted to take you out tonight!"

I cocked an eyebrow at this; seriously? This late into the night and he wants to go out? And not to mention, I'm already in my nightwear.

"Are you for real?" "I wouldn't ask if I wasn't serious about it."

I sighed. It's been a while since we hung out with each other, after all. Seems like he missed me.

"Fine, but you'll have to cuddle with me here after, got it?" I stood up from my bed as I folded my arms on my chest. "Not a problem, princess." He replies with a smirk.

"Get out first, I have to change--" Bill snaps his fingers, making my outfit change.

"You're too excited sometimes, Bill. You know that?" I giggled as I walked to my body mirror to look at what he made me wear. I smiled as I found my new clothes to be cute. Bill begins to hug me from behind, planting a kiss on top of my head.

"I love you, Erin."

I felt my cheeks turn warm at his words. He told me that countless times before, but he always made me react this way.

"You're acting more affectionate than usual... is something wrong?"

Bill laughs before tightening his arms around me. "What, you don't like it?"

"That's not what I said--" "Then say it to me too."

I rolled my eyes while I turned around to hug him. I pecked his cheek before ruffling his soft hair. "I love you too, Bill."

We hugged for a little more, before he takes my hand and runs out of my room. I chuckle as he appeared to be too caught up with what he had in mind.

"Come on then, I'm taking you to Paris tonight!"

I sure am glad to have this demon as my boyfriend.