**||》Bill Cipher x Clarissa [Heart Attack]《||

Request by: SideriaButterfly / Clarissa_Infernale

| N | O | T | E | DAMN sorry this took so long😭 I had to come up with a plot that matches a random song, and this is the result. Hope I don't disappoint you though 😀

**Song fic!

¤ ● ¤ ● ¤ ● ¤ ● ¤ ● ¤ ● ¤ ●

3rd Person POV

"Shut up!" A lime-haired female blasts a dark purple flame towards her target. She chuckled as she saw how frightened the 23-year-old male was. "You do not compare me to other demons you've fucking encountered. I am, for sure, more powerful than those little shits." Clarissa stated, her purplish orbs glaring right through her victim's soul. The male cowered in fear, his figure visibly shaking.

"Yes, Eclipse, y-you are." He answers as the female demon smirks. "Glad you know, sweetheart." She flips her hair and makes a ball of dark-colored fire appear on her right hand. She kneels down in front of the terrified man, her hand going straight for his mouth.

The fire entered through his mouth, as if having a mind of its own. Clarissa giggles as the man screamed. In a matter of seconds, the male's body turned to ash, some particles already flowing with the wind.

"Hah," She sighs, smiling to herself as she floats mid-air, "it's so good to be back."

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

" 'To Clarissa Lunar Eclipse' huh?"

She eyed the invitation card weirdly. She found it inside her mansion in the mind scape when she just arrived from the 4th dimension. Clarissa was sure that one of her kind delivered that, since it was only them that can enter the mind scape. She taps on the neatly and elegantly designed envelope before ripping it open with her powers.

As she read the letter, her face morphs from plain to shocked.

"It's already time for the annual celebration?!" She exclaims, the letter dissolving into thin air once she finished reading.

Every year, all supernatural or astral beings, such as herself, would gather in a incredulously gigantic mansion for fun and celebration of the achievements made so far by the different creatures.

This year, it's going to be held tomorrow.

"Fuck, I don't want to go." She rolls her eyes and flops down on her purple couch.

"But, I'll see him again when I do." She giggles, remembering her rival from the main dimension: a male dream demon with golden and black hair and an eye patch.

"It's been long since we annoyed each other anyway... Okay, I'll attend." She claps her hands before snapping her fingers, making a purple ballgown appear in front of her. It was sleeveless, and the outlines and designs were colored white. "This'll do!" Clarissa claps her hands together and hung her gown in her room after she teleported there.

"I wonder what he will wear--Wait," she stops herself and covers her mouth, eyes slightly widened, "when the heck did I start caring?!" The lime-haired female shakes the thought out of her head and rests on her queen-sized mattress. "Focus, Clarissa, focus." She mumbles to herself, a dust of pink staining her cheeks because of the man suddenly stuck in her head.