** Vampire! Prince! Bill x Half-blood! Reader x Human! Prince! Tad

⚠⬆ Reference pic! ⬆⚠

| N | O | T | E | I love you guys so much so now I'm really spoiling y'all. Hope you guys enjoy!

Oh and by the way, this oneshot is inspired by the animes Owari no Seraph and Hellsing (maybe a tinge of Shingeki no Kyojin too HAHA). I recommend you guys to watch these supernatural-themed series if you love those things like I do.

●•°♤°•●

**- Vampire! Apocalypse! AU

●•°♤°•●

3rd Person POV

"The brigade tasked on the west has been wiped out, my prince."

Tad looks up from the paper on his desk, slightly baffled by the news. He had just sent all platoons to their locations just 2 hours ago, and now he has one of them defeated?

"I see."

The bi-haired male sighs, standing up from his seat and walking over towards the brunet.

"And where's the lieutenant leading that platoon?"

"Fortunately, he survived the attack; he's on standby downstairs and he requests for your presence."

"Very well. Have Olyzhine come downstairs and receive her orders from me."

The brown-haired male looks at the royal in shock.

"Y-you mean her, prince?"

Tad eyes the officer, a serious expression on his face. "Tell me, Adjutant Pines," he starts, "can a normal vampire wipe out an entire brigade of fifty trained soldiers in such a short period of time?"

The brunet nods slowly in understanding. "So the time has come...?" He mumbles to himself, glancing at the huge window right behind the prince's desk. A full moon was on display in the middle of the sky, with a hint of red starting to crawl from its top. The brunet widens his eyes upon seeing the small abnormality.

"My prince, the moon is--!"

Tad whirls around, also standing in shock as he saw the red portion on the white moon.

"The peak of the prophecy is happening tonight. That must mean, who attacked the western brigade was..." Tad grits his teeth in realization, marching out of his room in slight panic.

"Arrange all remaining units on the field immediately and have Olyzhine come to me at once!"

The soldier salutes to the prince, comprehending the situation.

"As you wish, my prince." He stated before rushing ahead of the prince.

Tad hurries down the stairs, already spotting most of his men staring out the window from the lobby of his castle.

"Prince Tad!" The commander in chief was the first one to notice the royal's presence, instantly going down on his knees as a sign of respect. His underlings also followed his example, dropping on the ground as they bowed their heads to the prince.