||》Bill Cipher x Lilly《||

Requested by: @LILLYTH3FOX

| N | O | T | E | Hope you enjoy the oneshot guys! And a reminder, this book will most probably end this October. Sorry for the delay of this chapter though!

Also, I should put this here for info:

Lilly's left eye color shifts:

White- emotionless
Red- mad
Purple- happy
Black- depressed
Teal- normal
Blue- sad
Yellow- guilty
Magenta- love
Orange- scared
Green- jealous
Rose Gold- lust

Lilly's species: Vampire, zombie, demon, animal

For more information, just check the account on top. That account has an OC book y'all can read.

●•°♤°•●

3rd Person POV

A lone girl with long, purple hair sat by a corner of her "room". She watched as the clock ticked on the wall to her left. It was about two in the afternoon, and so far, not one doctor came to her.

'Strange,' she thought, 'where are they?'

She stands up, dusting her pants and black hoodie off before walking to the steel door on the other side of the room. She fixes the edges of her black eyepatch, sighing because of the cold temperature inside her cell.

She knocked on the door twice before talking.

"Hey, mister? Is everything alright there?"

There was a short silence before a gruff voice replied.

"There's nothing to worry about, miss. Please rest."

Lilly nods to herself, deciding to go to her bed to maybe lay down for a little while.

As she was moving, she passed a mirror, making her stop and stare at herself.

Her right eye, covered with the eyepatch, was permanently black while the other one was white. But eventually, that white turned into a bright hue of blue. She sighed again. The evident scar on her cheek reminded her of why she was there in the first place.

"Huh? Who the hell are you?" A guard's voice outside her cell spoke. Lilly turns her attention towards the door, before she could hear two bodies crashing down on the floor.

The purple-haired girl flinched as the lock on the steel door clicked open.

"Huh?"

The door was being pushed open by one of the guards, with the other one remaining on the ground. "Heya toots!" The guard cheerfully greets in an odd tone. Lilly could feel her left eye change in color as she stared at the armed man approaching her. The masked male stopped in his tracks ones he saw the orange glow in Lilly's eye. He laughs.

"Don't be scared, doll," the guard removes his helmet along with his mask, revealing his golden orbs, "it's just me!"

Lilly calms down as she pieced everything together, her left eye turning teal.

"Bill? What are you doing here?" She questions the possessed human as he leans on a nearby wall. "Just visiting a good friend of mine as promised. How's your day so far?" The male responds. Lilly sat on the floor, thinking of a proper answer. "Nothing much happened, actually." She says, fiddling with her fingers.