Shadow

Eli's POV

It has been a month since Nurul left. The gang was never the same after that. Kord rarely went to the garage to check on the mechas, Adam has been only playing his phone, Trixie rarely updated the SlugNet and the kids they watch the TV 24-7. As for me, I just sat on Nurul's bed and remember the time we had. The Shane Gang is dead without you Nurul, where are you. All of us need you, I need you. Then the alarm went off I guess it's time to spring into action.

The alarm was from Islam Cavern. We got to our mechas and quickly rode off. As we got there, it was caous. Then I saw a blonde guy in the middle of the caous. It was Twist.

"Twist!!!" I yelled.

"Well, well, well, if isn't it the Shane Gang. Look Eli, I was just entertaining these people", he said innocently.

"Entertaining?!?! As and Islamic, this is not called entertainment, this is call destroying the homes of these people", said Adam.

"Well, I can top that off", he said as he aimed the blaster towards me. I loaded Burpy and got ready for the duel. He shoots a Grenuke slug. Burpy manage to beat it, but I didn't get a chance to avoid the next attack. He shoots a Hop Rock and I fell to the ground.

"End of the line Shane", he said and an evil smirk form on his face. Then out of nowhere, a Rammstone hits Twist.

I got up and fired Spinner. He traps Twist into a web net and this ended the duel.

"Thanks Kord, I would have been a gonner if it wasn't for you", I said as I walk toward my team.

"Umm..... Eli, I didn't fired that shoot", he said and I look at them questionsly.

"Well, if you guys didn't, than who did?", I ask them

"I did", a voice said. All of us look behind Kord and saw a girl jump from the shadows  and into the light. The girl was wearing black pants, a brown top, a jacket, a pair of finger less gloves and brown high heel shoes. I can't see her face as she's wearing a good and mask. I can only her brown greenish eyes. Her eyes reminded me of someone.

"Who are you?", ask Trixie.

"Who I am doesn't matter. What matters here is my job here is done. I just needed what I came for", she said as she walk pass me.

Then the leader of the cavern came up to her and gave her a bag of gold to her. She bowed to them. And left into the shadows. We walk up to the leader and ask him a few questions.

"Are you the leader of the cavern?", I ask.

"Indeed I am, you must be the Shane Gang. What can I help you with?", he said.

"Well, can you tell us about the girl just now?", ask Trixie.

"We call her Shadow. Cause she always appear in the shadows. She is this cavern's hero. Her skill slugslinging save this cavern. We paid her with gold and she left. At first she refused, but we begged her to take as a token of appreciation".

"When did she arrive here?", ask Adam.

"She appears here a few weeks ago".

"Ahh...... if Pronto is not mistaken, which I'm not. Isn't that a week after Nurul left?", ask Pronto.

"Actually, it is. Sir, can you tell us what she looks like?", I ask.

"I'm afraid I can't. Cause nobody has seen her face", he said.

"But do you know where she lives?", ask Adam.

"If I'm not mistaken, she always disappeared to the West to the cavern".

"Thank you for you cooperation", I said as we shook hands. Then we left.

During the ride home, we've been discussing about the girl, or known as Shadow. "Guys, does her voice reminds you of someone?", ask Kord.

"Yeah, her voice is almost close to Nurul's voice", said Trixie.

"Well let us see, back at the hideout", I said. If Shadow is Nurul, then we know where she is.