Catatan Kembara

Nurul's POV

"We can't let Bake leave", I said.

"We got to thinks of something quick", said Nia.

"But, what", said Kord.

All of us though for a moment then sis had an idea.

"I know we use this", she as she took out a very familiar brown book.

"Catatan kembara, of course", I said with a smile.

"Catatan what?", ask the Shane Gang.

"Catatan kembara. This book is a journal of my adventures with my friends and with lil sis. It always have a solution for everything", sis explain to them.

"Well what are we waiting for. Open that book and find something", said Trixie.

Sis open the book and read it through. I can see the gears turning in her head. Then she got the idea.

"Got it. Do you guys know any romantic places here in SlugTerra", she asks.

The Shane Gang and I smile and Eli said, "You ask the right people, come on", the Shane Gang and I got on our mecha while sis and Nia active their d-wheel.

*Time skip*

We all arrive at Crystal Cavern (A/N: I also made up this cavern). When we got there sis and Nia jawdrop and their eyes were sparking as they saw the cavern.

"Well what do you think?", ask Adam.

"This place is perfect. Now to get everything ready. Kord and Pronto last, you two help us decorate this place. Lil sis and Trixie, you girls get Yuki ready. Adam and Eli, get Bake ready. Everyone clear?", she ask.

"Got it", all of us said.

"Well, you guys heard the lady. Chop, chop", said Nia and with that all of us separate to our part of the plan.

*With Adam and Eli*

Eli's POV

When we got to Bake's room, we saw him packing his stuff.

"Dude, where you going?", I ask.

"Where else, where I belong", he said sadly.

"No you aren't", said Adam.

He look at us questionsly. Then we drag him to the bathroom and toss him in to the tub, which is filled with cold water.

"Brr....., it's freezing in here", he said as he shivers.

"No complaining, we need to get you ready", I said as I hand Adam the soap and sponge.

"Ready for what?", he ask.

"Some alone time with Yuki", I said as I poured some shampoo on his head.

"But, you heard her. She doesn't what me in her life", Bake complain.

"Look dude, do you love her?", ask Adam.

"Yes, of course", said Bake.

"Then, don't give up yet on hope. This will totally get you back with her", I said.

"Fine, I'll try", he said.

After the bath, Bake dry himself off. And me and Adam were having a hard time picking the right outfit for him. Then Nur came in.

"How's it going in here?", she ask.

"Great, we just need to pick the right outfit​ for him", I said.

"How about his tuxedo? Yuki is wearing a dress".

"Perfect", I said.

*With Nurul and Trixie*

Nurul's POV

We managed to get Yuki taking a bath. Then we pick her a nice dress for her. We put on some makeup on her and done. She looks totally amazing. She's wearing a red sleeveless dress, black heels, a gold heart shape necklace, we let her black wavy hair let down and some light makeup.

"I don't know about this girls", said Yuki.

"Trust us Yuki", I said as I sprayed her some lavender scented perfume.

We all got out and walk downstairs, to see Eli and Adam waiting with a good looking Bake. Yuki walk pass him, ignoring his stare at her. How can he not stare at her. She looks amazing.

All of us then drove to Crystal Cavern, where the cavern was decorated with shimmering crystals and a trail of roses leading to a table for two. Wow sis out done herself.

"Welcome Ms. Yuki and Mr. Bake", said sis as she appear wearing a waitress outfit.

"What is the meaning of all this", ask Yuki.

"For now enjoy the meal", said Nia appear like sis.

"Well have fun", all of us said as I shadow teleport them away leaving Bake and Yuki.

A/N

A wicked idea based on my rp with my sis.