Kidnapped

Eli's POV

I can't believe Nur push me out of the house with Twist. He is like my nemesis.

"Nice picking a fiancee Shane", said Twist.

"When were you married?", I said with a smirk. 

"None of your business, Shane. You stay away from Sora and Mirul".

"Like I care, you stay away from Nur, Eryn and Ammar".

"Like I cared".

This is just ridiculous, we are never going to resolve our past mistakes. He is still on vengeance against my family.

I cared about Nur and the twins. I want to keep them safe from any harm. Including keeping them safe from him. 

"Look Twist, I know my dad did that to your dad, but this is for our family. Sora doesn't want you to kill her lil sis's fiance and neither does Nur want me to you. So, let's just forget the past and start a new as brothers?", I extended my arm for him to shake in agreement.

He sighed and said, "Fine, I'm only doing this for Sora and Mirul", as he shook my hand.

We both then heard crying. We both realize that was our kids d crying. We both dash into the house seeing Yuki trying to wake Bake, who I think passed out, Sora was punching the wall until her hands bleed and Nur was on her knees crying.

I rush to Nur and ask her what happen. She then hug me and cried on my shoulder.

"Eli, Rayenn he took the twins and sport", she cried even more.

"He said if you don't cancelled our engagement, he will kill them", she continued.

That's it. Now I'm furious. Nobody mess with my family.

"Don't worry Nur, I'll get them back, all of them", I said as I tried to cheer her up.

"I'm coming too", said Twist.

"He took my son too, so I'm coming", he continued.

"I'm not stopping you", I said.

We both grab our blasters and was about to walk out when Bake woke up and said, "I'm coming with you two", as he stood up.

"No Bake your too weak to get up. Stay with Yuki. We'll be back with the twins and Mirul", I said.

"No, I'm coming. I want to make him pay after what he had done to Yuki" as he looked at Yuki and nodded.

"Then let's go", I said as he transforms into his ghost form.

"Okay first we have to know where he is".

"I think we can help with that", said Sora.

"How?", ask Twist.

"Mirul and the twins are born with daimondarrer in them. If we could connect to them", she said when Nur cut in.

"We can find them", said Nur as she got up.

Sora nodded and hold Nur's hand and they both constraint. Then later that both told us the kids are at Blakk's cidatel.

"And that's where we're going, come on", I gesture for Bake and Twist to follow.

We all rode fast to the cidatel and park a few kilometers away from it, so we were not spotted.

We sneak ourselves inside. We then heard someone talking in Blakk's office. And the devil himself is here.

"When that Shane brat, did what I told him, you two will be all mine with your mother", he laughed evilly.

I heard the twins crying. It broke my heart to hear them crying. No way he is going to take Nur away from me. I saw Mirul curl up in a ball at the corner of the room.

"As for you", he walked towards him.

"You mom was okay, but Nur was the best I ever had with any girl. Since your mother and her are sisters, you are useful to me. By making your mother suffer", that's it he doesn't have the right to do that to a kid.

Twist and I came out of hiding and point our blasters towards him.

"Hands up Rayenn your out number", I said.

"Oh really? Well Shane came any closer and I pouring this on these two and him", he said as he took out a bottle of dark water.