The Team

Eli's POV

Both mine and Twist's eyes widen as we him holding dark water. Even a single drop can turn anyone to evil. I can let him do that to my kids and also to Mirul.

"If you want them safe them listen up Shane. Cancelled the engagement with Nurul and your kids will be safe or they are going to taste this down their throats", said Rayenn with a evil smirk on his face.

He is really giving me no choice. I love Nur more than anything in this world. Now we had kids, Eryn and Ammar are my top priority. I really don't have a choice.

Then just out of nowhere the dark water was sent fly of his grasp.

"Hey! Who did that?!", he yelled.

"I did", said Nur as she appear out of nowhere in her spy suit.

"Well, well look who came here alone", he said as he smirk.

"Who said I came alone", she said as she smirks.

All of us was confused the just like Nur, appear a weirl tall creature, it was almost like a huge butterfly or something and a guy in blue and black, but he doesn't look human.

"Now you let them go", said the creature.

"Huh, or what?", said Rayenn as he was too confident.

Then just a spilt second he was covered in ice well his body is not his head.

"What da...., let me out!", said d Rayenn trying to break free.

Then the guy took out his weild blaster and a wire was attached to the ice sending a wave of electricity, causing Rayenn to get electrocuted.

"That was messing with my sister. And this is for hurting my family", said Nur as she punches him into the face and the ice crack and he was out cold.

Man, that girl is strong.

"Wow, that felt good. You guys got him right?", ask Nur to the creature and the guy.

I was shock so was Twist when the creature turn into a guy about a year older than me. He has brown hair, green eyes and fair skin.

"Yeah totally", he said.

"Yes and we will send him to the top prison we have", said the other guy.

"He better be. Or I swear both of you are going to get it", she said as she showed them her fist and immediately they stood straight and solute to her.

"Yes, load and clear lieutenant", they said.

Wow, lieutenant. She's good. I saw her picking up Eryn and hug her close. I walk up to her wrapping my arms around her waist. I saw her blush.

"Wow, I never seen this side of you Nur", I said.

"There is a lot you don't know about me Shane", she said as she walk out of the room.

That was the first time she called me by my last name. She must be devastated. I grab Ammar as Twist grab Mirul. We then saw Bake walk up the two.

"Do you guys mind, if I make him do something embarrassing for a while", he ask.

"Works for me", yelled Nur from a distance.

"Go ahead dude", said the brown hair guy.

Bake turn into his ghost form and posses Rayenn. Rayenn stood up awake and start dancing in a totally stupid way. I took out my phone and record it. Now this is hilarious. All of us practically laugh our heads off.

"This is not funny!", yelled Rayenn to us as he kept doing the stupid dance and he threw a pie at his own face.

Twist and the brown hair guy are laughing hard while rolling on the floor. I can't take it, I laughed as well.

After that, me, Ammar, Twist, Mirul and Bake return to the tree house with the two guys. When we got home, Mirul jump out of Twist's arms and ran to Sora.

Nur was already there feeding Eryn a bottle of milk. I walk to her and give her a kiss on the check. She blush and I smirk.