In The Shadow Territory

Nurul's POV

I was on the couch reading my book Paranormal. My slugs were playing with each other and watching some TV. Then the Shadow Clan appear. I guess it's training time. I grab my slugs and my blaster. Then, I teleported with the Shadow Clan to the training grounds. He was about to tell me what should I train, then we heard people shouting my name. Wait, I know those voices it the Shane Gang.

"How do they know that I'm here?", I ask.

"Are you ready to go with them, Star Child", the Shadow Leader ask me.

"No, I'm not ready yet. I need more time", I said worriedly as the Shane Gang kept yelling my name.

"Very well then", he said as he teleported me somewhere else. And I ended up back at my treehouse.

"Why are we here?".

"Your home, Star Child is the highest place in our cavern so this place won't be able to be spotted by the son of Shane".

"I hope it won't", as l look out the window.

Eli's POV

Me and the team we looking for Nurul in the Shadow Clan territory. They kept yelling her name. Really guys..... really.

"Guys, she won't appear if we shout her name", I said.

They then chuckle embarrassingly. I just shook my head. The the Shadow Clan appear. I put on the shadow talker so, I could understand them.

"Son of Shane, why are you here?", ask the Shadow Leader.

"I'm here to look..... for a friend of mine. Her name is Nurul binti Mohd Amirul. Have you seen her?", I ask.

"No, son of Shane. But we'll help you find her", he said.

"Thank you, that will be great. So me and my team will.......", I was cut by the Shadow Leader.

"We will look for her, son of Shane. You must now focus on the 99 caverns".

"But, I need to look for her. She has been gone for a month. Her siblings won't talk to us. All of us are not the same without her. Please let us too look for her", I begged.

"We know, but the 99 caverns must have the Shane back and if you go deeper in the cavern, you would not able to get out of it".

"What do you mean?".

"Deeper in the cavern live the other Shadow Clan, but more territorial. They would attack people who ever enters their territory. And never to be seen again".

I sighed heavily and said, "Alright, we will allow you to look for her, without us", I said.

I took off the shadow talker and said to the my gang, "We should go back the Shadow Clan will look for her. And I will look on their report".

Then they start complaining.

"Eli, we have come to far", said Adam.

"Yeah, are you really going to give up", said Kord and Trixie at the same time.

"I know we come to far, but also have a job to do as the Shane Gang", I said.

I turn to the Shadow Clan and said, "Thank you".

We walk out of the cavern. I was wondering are they telling the truth or are they hiding something. When I look up I saw a house at the highest top. Someone must lived there. Must be Nurul. Tonight I'll come alone. If I tell the gang, it would be noisy. Tonight I'll come. I found you Nur. And please forgive me. But, I need you neck in my life.