The Secret of Nurul

Nurul's POV

I woke up to new day, I walk to the window and look down below. Today was a bit different, cause today is something that my dad used to take. In the shadows, he was a warrior to Slugterra. Now today, is my final test to see if I'm worthy for becoming that warrior. I look at the clock and it was 5 in the morning. I quietly took a shower and put on my clothes.

A black top, a jacket over it, which is attach with a hood and mask, brown pants with a silver skirt over it and black combat boots. I quietly walk to the twins room and look at them. I gently kiss their forehead and leave rhe room. I put on the hood and mask and jump off the window to down below and head to the training grounds.

*an hour later*

Eli's POV

I finally got up at 6 o'clock. I took my bath, put my clothes on and rode off to the tree house. Once I got there, I climb to the top. I have to ask Nur to make some stairs next time. When I reach the top, I took out the key and open the door. When I entered the whole house was dark. I heard the twins fussing again, I just smile and shook my head as I head upstairs.

Nur must still be asleep. I don't want to wake her up so, I entered the twins bedroom and calm the fussy twins. Who knew, being a dad is a lot of work. After they calm down, I look at the time, it was just 6.10 a.m. maybe I should wake up Nur, just to surprise her like usual.

I walk into the room to see an empty bed. What, she sometimes wake up at this hour. Where could she be? I walk downstairs and went to the second floor. This floor is darker than the rest. I called out Glimmer and he light the hallway. This place is quite empty, there's nothing here. I contienue walking through the hall. I stop in front a door. It had some kind of security lock.

Why would Nur have this. I tried to open it. Then a voice was heard.

"Password please", said the computer.

I think what password would Nur used. I type in family and it geve a green light.

"Password excepted, welcome Mia Rebel".

Wait, Mia Rebel? Today just got stranger and stranger. The door automaticly open and I went inside it. The lights turn on and in the room was like a lab. What did Nur do while she was gone? I look around, beakers full of chemicals on the table, books, different chemicals with weird symbols. Then, I look at the shelf, it was just filled with books. I took one and read it.

This book doesn't make sence, what type of writing is this? I put back the book and contienue to look around. Then I saw a rack full of weapons. I took one, it looks like just normal piece of stick. But when I turn it on, some kind of energy rope came out. It looks like and energy wip. This is just crazy. I turn it off and contienue to look around.

"May I help you sir", I turn a round and saw a robot that was like attach to the walls and had robotic arms. I jump in surprise.

"Who are you?", I ask the robot.

"I am GLADES, Mia Rebel assistant", said the robot.

"Who is Mia Rebel?".

"I believe her other name is Nurul Mohd Amirul", okay this is crazy, Nur build all this. I beginning that, I'm crazy.

"Are you okay sir?".

"How.... how she manage to build all this?".

"I will explain everything sir", I then heard her story of Nur.