No......

Nurul's​ POV

I woke up against something hard but warm. When I open my eyes, I saw Eli in my bed and wasn't wearing any clothes. I look at myself under the covers, I wasn't wearing anything either. He actually did it with me. No..... no....... it can't be possible. Then he woke up.

"What happen last night?", he ask to himself. He then look at me and I covered myself with the sheets. He look at me questioningly.

He then look at himself and he remembered. His eyes widen and look at me. I turn away avoiding looking into his eyes.

"Nur......... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I can't control myself, I", he said as he put a hand on my bare shoulder.

He then pulled me closer to him. My bare skin against his. I shiver by his touch, but felt so warm. Snap, out of it Nur. I got of of his grasp. I don't know what to say. He actually did it with me. And I don't know if we had protection, only he knows. I was speechless.

"Leave", I managed to say.

"Nur, listen I......", he didn't get to finish when I caught him off.

"Just leave, I don't want to see you again. As long as I live", I said as I started to cry. I know it broke his heart, but he did it to me.

Without another word from him, he instantly got out of bed, put on his clothes and got out of the house. I use the sheets to wrap around myself and went to the window, to make sure he left. How can a guy like him can do this to me.

He was a protector, a Shane. He's a hero. A kind and charming guy could do this to me. I began to think that Adam was right, I can't be with a Westerner. Why did he do it? I went to the bathroom and took my shower and tried my best to forget everything.

Eli's POV

What was I thinking? I had it with an Islamic. I had it with an innocent girl. But, it was good to be inside of her. Eli, stop it, why are you like this? Did you miss her? You miss her until you want her so bad, until your inside of her. Nur, please forgive me.

I rode back to the hideout, to see my gang having pancakes for breakfast.

"Hey bro, where were you this morning?", ask Kord.

"No where, Kord", I said as I took a plate and sat next to him.

"Are you okay, Eli?", ask Adam.

"I'm fine", I said coldly to him.

"You don't look fine Eli", said Trixie.

"I wasn't hungry anyway", I said as I push away my food and walk to my room, shutting the door shut.

When I was in my room, I sat on my bed. I thought of how I had it with Nur. To be honest, it felt good to be in her. I then laid on my bed. What is wrong with you Eli? You never acted like this. What kind of guy are you? Your a Shane of Slugterra, and you had it with an innocent girl. Why am I acting like this, why?

Please, forgive me Nur. I remember what she said, "Just leave, I don't want to see you again. As long as I live", she said. With those words, it broke my heart. I love her, I want to be with her. But, how can she love me, when I did it with her. And we didn't have any protection on. This is terrible, soon she'll​ be carrying a child, my child. Nur, if you can hear me, please, I beg of you to forgive me. I can't live without​ you.

Your the one thing that complete my life. I need you. Please, forgive me.