In 2 Days

Eli's​ POV

I can't take it anymore, I want Nur back. it has been 3 weeks since the last time i saw her. This is so frustrating. I just hope onto my mecha, ignoring my team and ride straight towards the Shadow Clan territory.

*Time skip to the Shadow Clan territory*

I parked my mecha outside the territory and head towards the tree house. I put on the shadow talker just in case the Shadow Clan wanted to talk to me. I ingore the Shadow Clan stopping me going further in. Then the Shadow Leader appear in front of me.

"Son of Shane, why are you here in the deepest part of our territory?", he asked.

"I know Nurul is here and I wanted to meet her she liked or not", I said as I walk pass him .

"The Star Child is not ready to see you son of Shane, you must leave now".

"No, I love her and nobody is stopping me", I said as i started to climb.

I climb until I reach the top and I knock on the door. The door open revealing Nur herself.

"Nuricanttakeitanymoreiwantyoubackandidontcareifyouranswerisyesorno...", I talk so fast, but she stop me.

"Come in Eli", she said.

Now, I'm confuse. I didn't said anything, but just walk in and she close the door. Then she gestured for me to sit and I sit on the couch.

"There is something I have to tell you", both of us said at he same time. I almost laughs and I saw her giggle a bit. She's cute when she giggles.

"You go first", I said.

"No you go first", she said.

"Ahh......... okey. Nur, I know what I did was really bad. I broke the rules of your religion. But, I can't live without out you Nur. I need you back", I look at her and she was almost into tears.

"Now your turn".

She took a deep breath and said, "Eli, I'm pregnant", that made me shock. She's pregnant.

"Who's the dad?", I ask just in case she slept with anyone else.

"You are E", she said. Is she for reals? She just said she was pregnant my child.

"How long?".

"3 weeks, but Eli, I'll be giving birth in about 2 days", did I hear this right? She was pregnant for 3 weeks and is going to give birth in 2 days. How is that possible?

"But, how? How can you give birth in just 2 days when​ your pregnant for only 3 weeks".

"Because of this", she unfasten her sapphire necklace.

"This necklace was my family prize possetion, the elemental sapphire. It has powers beyond I know. I found out this effected​ the growth of the baby".

This is shocking. I just can't believe it, I'm soon going to be a dad in 2 days. I got up and sat next to her. I put my arm around her and a hand on her stomach.

"Nur, from now on I'll be there for you and him or her".

"E, I'm still not ready to go back", as she avoid looking at me.

"It's okay, I would always come here and be there for you and for him or her".

"But, won't the gang get suspicious?".

"I can just make an excuse, to leave. You mean the world to me Nur", as I kiss her.

She then rested her head on my chest.

"Nur, I promise that I'll never leave you".

"Thanks E".

Then I began to talk to the baby, I know weird right? "Hey there little one, I'm gonna be the best dad for you", as I kiss her stomach. And I hear her giggle a bit.

"Eli that's cute and ticklish", then a smirk appear on my face.

"Eli, what's with the smirk", I didn't answer I just kiss her neck. She let out a moan. Man, she turn me on so easily.

I then remove her shirt and let the fun begin.