Memories of The First Date

Nurul's POV

Last night was something. I can't believe Eli found me. I hope he won't tell the rest of the Shane Gang. I need to get away from them. I can't believe he found me. Did he really mean everything he said? I really want to be in his arms again, but how can I? Why can't he get out of my head. Then Flare hop onto my shoulder. She look at me with sad eyes.

"I know girl. I miss them too. But, I need more time", I said to her.

She purred on my cheek, comforting me.

"I wish we never break up", as I cried.

Then Electress and Winter came out and comfort me with Flare. I'm lucky to have slugs like these girls.

"Thanks, girls. You girls are the best", as I hug them.

"Come on, time for a bath you girls", as I walk to the bathroom with all my slugs following me.

I fill up the tub and with warm water and u did my morning prayers first. After that, I took my clothes off then got into the tub with my slugs. I wash my hair with a favorite rose scented shampoo. I really the scent of roses. I remember, my first date with Eli after we played ten questions.

Flashback

He put away the mat and I hop onto Lucky. We drove deeper into the cavern.

"Eli, where are we going?", I ask him.

"You'll see, my periwinkle", he said. I blush when he called me periwinkle.

We stop near a waterfall. Then he got off Lucky and I also got off.

"Okay, now close your eyes", he said as he grab my hands. I look at him curiously.

"It's not a prank. Now close your eyes", he said it again. I have no choice, so I close my eyes.

I felt as I was lift of the ground. I open one eye. Then, I saw Eli carrying me bridel style. I blush.

"Hey, close your eyes", he said as he noticed that I have one eye open. I smile at him and close my eye.

Then, I felt myself a bit wet. I know he was carrying me by the waterfall. Then he put me down and he hugs me behind me.

"Okay, now you can open them", he said. I open my eyes. And I see something that is the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

I saw a whole cavern filled with flowers. Their petals look like crystal. The cavern smell so heavenly. He took one and put them in my hair. I blush. And he hugs me from behind. I enjoyed being in his arm.

"This is the most romantic thing that anyone had ever done to me", I said.

"Anything for the most beautiful girl in the world", I blush even harder.

I turn my head, hiding my blush. He spins me around and I was facing him. I turn my head around again. I then saw him smirk. He grab my chin and make me look at him. I look deeply into his blue charming eyes. He pull me into him. He then kiss me. I love the feeling of his lips on mine. He wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me even closer to him. I wrap my arms around his neck. He broke the kiss and whispered in my ear.

"I love you, nur", he whispered.

"I love you too, E", I said.

End Flashback

I finished my bath, put on my clothes and went downstairs for breakfast. I fill up 4 bowls of slug pallets for my slugs and made myself some eggs and some biscuits.

Then I just watch some TV with my slugs. I have to admit it, I can't get you out off my head Eli. I really miss you.