The Night

Eli's POV

It has already been five days since the last time I saw Nur. I need her back. Ever since she left, I just lay on her bed, remembering the time I had with her. Then I saw a flower by the nightstand, it wasn't just any flower it was Nur's flower. Her favorite one, the crystal rose. I took the flower from its vase and breathe in its scent. Nur managed to make a perfume out of it. I love her scent. I touch the petel, it's soft and fragile as Nur's skin. Nur is like this flower tough, beautiful, soft and fragile as Nur herself.

Nur what have you done to my head. I need you here now. Then the alarm went off. I guess just it's time for action. When, I got out of my room, I saw the gang and the little siblings ready for action.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's settle up gang", in instead all of us went to the mechas and rode of to Antimony Cavern. When we got there the bad guys were already caught and tied up by Shadow a.k.a Nurul.

She then look at us and look at me. I miss those eyes. Then she look away. As the cavern leader paid her, she left into the shadows. How she managed to do that? After a few hour of cleaning up the mess by the bad guys, all of us went back hope and got back what we're doing. It is sad to see my gang like this. Nur, you change all of us. When your here, you made all of us happy, but what you leave you made us sad. We need you, I need you.  Then I made my choice, I'm going back there and convince her to come back.

*Skip time to tonight*

I sneak out of the hideout, hope onto​ my mecha and rode off to the Shadow Clan territory. When I got there, I hide my mecha and got into the cavern. Sneaking pass the Shadow Clan, isn't each then I thought. I got nearly caught a couple of times. I saw the treehouse, so I climb to the top.

When I got to the first floor, I saw her sitting on the couch with her slugs while watching TV. She was in her nightgown. Why, does it have to be a nightgown? Everyone knows it easy to do...... you know what, I'm not going to say it. I can't get my eyes of off her, she looks amazing in that dress. Actually that nightgown is showing her body a bit. Stop thinking like that Eli.

Why am I just sitting here and watching her? I walk to the door, took a deep breath and knock on the door.

Nurul's POV

I was just watching the TV with my slugs. Then I heard a knock on the door. My slugs hug u see the couch then, I told them to go to their room. I walk to the door and open it, revealing Eli. I back away a bit.

"Eli........., what are you doing here?", I ask.

"Nur, we need to talk", he said.

"No, I want to be alone. So, go away", with that I shut the door, but he blocked it with his foot and he came closer to me.

I don't want him near me. His hands are dangerous, they managed to take control of my body. I can't be controlled again.

I back away until I fall onto the couch. And got on top of me.

"Eli, get off of me", I demanded.

But he didn't listen. He just kiss me. I felt his hand exploring my body. I was almost losing control. His lips then went to my neck.

"Eli, please stop", I begged.

He still didn't stop he kept on going and kiss my shoulder and my eyes went​ heavy and everything went black.