Busted

Nurul's POV

It was night time at the cavern. I was upstairs getting ready for bed. My slugs were playing downstairs. I just took my bath. After a few minutes, I got out off the bathroom with only a towel wrap around me. I put took out my night clothes and put them on my bed. I was about to take my towel of off me, when I knowtice my window was wide open. I then thought, should I close or not. I decided to not to. So, I took my towel of off me then put on my clothes.

Then my slugs came in and they yawn.

"I guess you guys are tired from playing and practicing all day, huh?", I ask them.

They just simply nodded. I shook my head and put them in their room. In my room leads to a room where I let my slugs play, sleep and do anything in there.

I put them in their room and turn off the lights of their room. Then I preform my night prayers and when to bed.

Eli's POV

At the Shane hideout, I make sure that everyone is asleep. So, I sneak through the hideout and to the garage. I started my mecha quietly and ran off into the night.

*Skip time*

I arrive at the Shadow Clan territory. But, I park my mecha away from the cavern. So, I quietly and carefully sneak into the cavern with the Shadow Clan knowing that I'm here. I remember where the house is. So, I climb onto a tree and jump from tree to tree. Then, I saw a light on the highest top. I climb higher until I saw a 3 story treehouse. I guess that's Nurul's place now.

I climb until I got to the 3rd floor of the treehouse. I saw Nur just got out of the bathroom with just a towel wrap around her. I blush hard. Then she took the towel of off her. Oh man, then I stop looking and blush hard. I just saw my ex, without her clothes on. Oh Floppers. Then, I look again and saw her fully clothed. Phew.....

I then saw her turning the lights off and went to bed. I open the window quietly and entered the house. I walk over to her bed. I just look at her. Why, does she has to be so beautiful. No wonder I can't get her out of my mind. I need to make she really is Shadow. So, I walk quietly downstairs. Man, her house is huge. I was in the living room and I look around to see anything that shows me she's Shadow.

Then I was a coat hanging on the coat hanger so, i walk over to it. But,......

"Can I help you?", said Nurul.

I turn around to see her wide awake just standing there crossing her arms.

"Nurul, are you really Shadow?", I ask.

"So, what if I really am Shadow. Just get out of here. I had enough for today", she said as she turns around and headed upstairs.

But, her grab her arm, stoping her in her tracks.

"Let me go, Eli".

I pulled her into me and kiss her. She was surprised at first then she kiss back. I then puss her onto the couch. I was above and she was below me. I then went lower onto her neck. She let out a moaned. Then she push me of off her. I look at her.

"Don't you remember that was a rule just now", she said she got up.

"Nurul, I'm sorry. I just need you bad. The Shane Gang hasn't been the same without you. The kids won't even talk to us. They need you. I need you Nurul", I said as grab both of her hands and gently squeezing them.

"Just get out of here. And don't you dare tell everyone else and don't you ever come back", she said.

I sadly walk out the door. After I close the a tear shead from my eye. Then I heard someone sobbing. It was Nurul. I swear I can't get you out of my mind Nurul. Your the only one who made me feel this. I hope you feel the same and came back to us to me. I got out out of the cavern and rode home to get some sleep.