The Truth

Eli's POV

I was sitting on Nurul's bed. I can't get her out of my head. I need her. Then someone knock on the door.

"Hey Eli, lunch is ready", said Adam through the door.

"Yeah, I'll be right down", I said.

I got up and walk to the door. As I got downstairs, I saw Trixie at the monitor.

"Hey Trix, aren't you going to eat?", I ask.

"Nah, I'm still looking for that file", she said.

"You have been on the monitor for 2 days already. Take a break from it. Maybe after you, you have more energy to find it".

"I guess your right. Nurul is like my best friend Eli. My only best friend".

"I know, but if just keep cramming on that computer, you may get sick".

"Fine just a few bites".

We walk to the kitchen to see everyone seated.

"So, Trix, did you find it?", ask Kord.

She let out a sigh and said, "No, not yet. Ugh.... this is hopeless".

"You can't give up now", said Adam.

"I know, but I just can't find that file".

Then I have and idea, "Trixie, what about the video that she sings?".

"It can, but I don't have any".

"But I do".

Then all of them look at me. And ask how I got it.

"When you guys sleeping in the morning, she sang a song called Bawaku Berkelana it was an amazing song. I secret record it and put it as my ringtone".

"That could work Eli. Quick, give me your phone", I gave her my phone and she ran to her monitor with us behind her.

She connected my phone to the monitor and search the file. When she found it, she played the recording, toake sure there's no one else in the recording.

"This is the recording I need", she said with joy.

Then she analyze the recording of Shadow and she compare them.

"How long is this going to take?", ask Kord.

"I'm almost done", she said.

She kept on pressing some buttons and she finish it she was ready to push it, but she stop.

"Well press the button", said Adam.

"I think Eli should push it", she said.

"Why him?".

"Cause everything goes right with him doing it. So, Eli, would you do the honours", she take a step away from the monitor so, I could press it.

I nodded and walk to the monitor. I was afraid that, what if it doesn't matches? Then, we could lose Nurul for good this is our only hope. So, I press the button and start playing the analysis.

It start playing Nurul's singing then it played Shadows voice after it started to analyze the percentage of the comparation. I hope it is her voice. Then after a few minutes it said, 100% match.

It matches, I can't believe it matches. That means Nurul is Shadow. The while gang cheered with joy.

"You did it Trix", said Pronto.

"Me it was Eli, who did it", she said.

"Me?!?!", I said.

"Yeah, you. It was your idea to use your phone to find the file that I needed".

"Good job, bro", said Kord.

"Yeah, great job", said Adam.

"Thanks, now to find her. The cavern's leader said, she disappeared into the West of the cavern. So, Pronto could you locate where she might live?", I ask.

"Pronto is the greatest tracker in Slugterra. Ofcorse I can find the place", he said.

He took out his maps and began looking. After 10 minutes, he managed to found it, well maybe.

"Ahah, Pronto has found the location", he said.

"So, bro where is she?", ask Kord.

"She lives in the territory of the Shadow Clan".

"Why would she be there?", ask Adam.

"Well let's find out. Saddle up everyone", I said. Now I found you Nur. And I'm going to get you back.